What are you looking forward to in the 1st round?

Flamma

Reaction score
They definitely don’t. Dallas won’t be picking at 24. I’m certain they’re moving up.

Either that or back. I do not think for a second they stay at 24.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Trade down to get the best placekicker but only giving up next year's first and 3rd.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys trading a bunch of picks for a player that half the board will hate.:laugh::laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys trading a bunch of picks for a player that half the board will hate.:laugh::laugh:

That could result in having to shut down the board for 24 hours to have a cooling off period. With the way the season ended and the lackluster offseason we’ve had it would lead to total chaos.

Flamma

Reaction score
I just hope someone else drafts him, dont even want to trade back and come away with Green.

I wouldn't draft a player with injury issues. I just see no reason for it. Same with that WR coming off an ACL. I don't care how far they've come with rehab, I wouldn't take him in the 2nd.

starfan1

Reaction score
Not even sure I’ll watch but I’d like to see OL or one of the Georgia Dlineman

I wouldn’t even be upset with another playmaker at LB

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
I will actually enjoy watching the 1st round up until the 20th pick and then the excitement starts.

I do not believe Jerry will trade up, but maybe trade down a few spots.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
not watching doesn't matter. I'll look when I get a chance but it doesn't matter. lol oh well

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
not watching doesn't matter. I'll look when I get a chance but it doesn't matter. lol oh well
I guess there's not a lot going on, on a Thursday, so I'll give it a breeze.
Probably won't take part in the crazies, but might try to add a smile, or two.

Or I'll do nothing and drink and make merry with my wife to some fish soup recipe we've been talking about.