What are you looking to see from our players in tonight's game vs the Raiders?

starfan1

Reaction score
My eyelids I’ll see what’s said tmrw. Honestly no injuries

fivetwos

Reaction score
Is Fehoko injured? I’ve heard nothing at all on him lately.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm looking to see the development in our young OL, and how they're coming along most importantly. Maybe we can see who's coming along in terms of back up running back/WR

Our help this year is going to be from within, and with a lot of our young guys. I don't know whether to be nervous or happy, I'll take the high road and say happy! Please no injuries!!!!!!

I've noticed several teams are playing their starters for a while, I don't see that happening with us, should we?? Please give your thoughts on this topic
I want to see no injuries. I don't know how you can evaluate the running backs and the rest of the offense when you play Ball and Waletzko and the 3rd team center.

Sydla

Reaction score
- Would like to see Liufau play tonight.

- Guyton getting quality reps

- Mazi Smith showing improvement

- Let's see where Lance is vs 1st preseason game

rambo2

Reaction score
- Would like to see Liufau play tonight.

- Guyton getting quality reps

- Mazi Smith showing improvement

- Let's see where Lance is vs 1st preseason game
Mazi is sick.

StarLord

Reaction score
I would have been looking hard at Mazi, but that aside, Lance's pocket presence, reads, and accuracy.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
instead of asking the question "what do you want to see?" lets ask "what the bleep do you expect"?

Because we all want the same thing from the first question. We want to see scrubs play like first rounders. NO kidding. Thats what we want. What will we get? Reality and for a lot of fans, thats knee jerk disappointment. We re going to see a lot of ugly, us screaming at the coaches and frankly, things we dont want to see sprinkled in with some moments of awe. Thats what we are always going to get.

We re going to see a lot of ugly play, we re going to realize some ugly truths and for most, reality is going to refine some of those gems we hang onto way longer than most deserve in hopes of finding that rare one, which may not pop up until the regular season.

What is preseason? Hot scrub on scrub action with disappointment reigning supreme and hope of finding a gem.

Good luck to all of us.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
curious if deuce gets any action. wondering if he makes the roster?
Lance, do better
just general attitude of the team do they look sharp or sloppy.

edit, also play calling, last game was awful, and dak is OC tonight.
The game is late lol, should start at 6 or 7pm??

Chasing6

Reaction score
curious if deuce gets any action. wondering if he makes the roster?
Lance, do better
just general attitude of the team do they look sharp or sloppy.

edit, also play calling, last game was awful, and dak is OC tonight.
The game is late lol, should start at 6 or 7pm??
Hard to evaluate play calling in preseason when we don't know what their approach or game plan was.

Seemed like they just wanted to give Trance a lot of opportunities, which he did not cash in on.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Hard to evaluate play calling in preseason when we don't know what their approach or game plan was.

Seemed like they just wanted to give Trance a lot of opportunities, which he did not cash in on.
as I said before, the idea would be to build his confidence, and help him look good ,so if they wanted to trade him.
What mike did , didnt help in either area.

Chasing6

Reaction score
as I said before, the idea would be to build his confidence, and help him look good ,so if they wanted to trade him.
What mike did , didnt help in either area.
I am sure MM was trying to make him look good. He is the one that actually needs to do the work.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am sure MM was trying to make him look good. He is the one that actually needs to do the work.
I dont think MM had a clue lol.
he didnt accomplish anything in that game , and they lost when they should have won.
MM is one reason they look bad in playoffs.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I dont think MM had a clue lol.
he didnt accomplish anything in that game , and they lost when they should have won.
MM is one reason they look bad in playoffs.
MM gave him a layup on 4th and 1 in the corner of the endzone. He just missed.