What are you looking to see from our players in tonight's game vs the Raiders?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm looking to see the development in our young OL, and how they're coming along most importantly. Maybe we can see who's coming along in terms of back up running back/WR

Our help this year is going to be from within, and with a lot of our young guys. I don't know whether to be nervous or happy, I'll take the high road and say happy! Please no injuries!!!!!!

I've noticed several teams are playing their starters for a while, I don't see that happening with us, should we?? Please give your thoughts on this topic
Nothing...that is my thought. I'll check it out some other day.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like to see the Cowboys announcers and not the other teams' like last week. Those guys/gals were getting on my nerves!! Constantly interviewing the Rams players on the sidelines, all the while, there's a football game going on behind them!! Not sure which announcers we're getting this week.
Living in Dallas I got to watch our locals. Did see the LA crew a couple of days later on the NFL channel. Main difference was the Dallas crew talked up Dallas stuff, while the LA crew focused on LA.

I don't like how they produce Pre-season games. It seems like they go out of their way to minimalize the actual game. That's probably because nobody cares what the final score is. I just wish they'd focus more on that 3rd string UDFA that's my pet cat than a 7-minute interview with a star that isn't even suited up.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
MM gave him a layup on 4th and 1 in the corner of the endzone. He just missed.
lol that is a tough one , even dak woulnt hit that with 2nd and 3rd string guys.
you seem to not take into account who he is playing with too.

I would have had him drop back and if lane opens up run it in.
you know practice winning, it might help this team.

RonWashington

Reaction score
One thing about this D in 2 pre season games they seem to be in position regularly and the tackling has been sound . This should carry forward regular season when starters are playing the bulk of the time .

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing about this D in 2 pre season games they seem to be in position regularly and the tackling has been sound . This should carry forward regular season when starters are playing the bulk of the time .
While I'll agree on their positioning, I thought there were a lot of missed tackles in this game.

I'm just hoping it was mainly players on the bubble that were missing their marks.