What changed since last week?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Mates from the urban buroughs, soulless Metroplex suburbs and plains of Mid America:

What changed within the Cowboys in a week?:huh:

1. Dak's leadership and steady hands on the bus?
2. Team execution?
3. A forceful game plan?
4. Garrett's rallying of his somnolent team?
5. The receiving corps stepping up?
6. Jerry applying pressure to the coaching staff?
7. Being opportunistic?

What drives a team from embarrassment in NYC to playing like a conference leader?
I must know.
And you must know as well.

Hollah, and brings me a dollah!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You got back two starting OTs, even if one was not 100%.
You got back Cooper, who if people forgot was the reason we turned around things last year.
You got Woods back to help a little on the line but they still could run when they actually tried.
You got Tank fired up because the opposing coach made some idiotic statement to fire up the boys.
The eagles had butter fingers with the turn overs.
Those things helped

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
1. Health changed: we got a lot of guys back. We could actually run the plays we wanted because we could block the other guys and get open.
2. Luck changed: the other team was fumbling the ball, not Dallas, and those fumbles bounced into our hands.
3. Matchups changed: the Eagles don't run the ball well, and guess what our biggest weakness has been lately?
4. Quality of opponents changed: the Eagles are scuffling. I don't know if you noticed the Saints and Packers took it to their opponents today. The Jets? Well, see (1) - (3) above.

It's not rocket surgery.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Jerry Jones threatened the coaching staff to clean it up, hence why they came out on fire again. Seriously. This team looks better than what they did week 1. Defense looked improved by a lot (forced fumbles, interceptions, more three and outs)
Offense was back on it again with good play calling. Zeke had his best game so far this season. Dak and his WR’s and TE’s connected well for the most part. Maher made all his kicks... It’s crazy.