What changed since last week?

cowboyec

Reaction score
We really didn't. Great game but there are still plenty of mistakes I believe it was motivation that launched the victory
we didnt have as many self inflicted wounds as missed makeable fgs....almost catches that turn into ints,etc...

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We played a bad team.
Yeah but we were
we didnt have as many self inflicted wounds as missed makeable fgs....almost catches that turn into ints,etc...
I'm not trying to be a down. I was just thinking to myself with Jimmy Johnson would say. Find the bad we have something to work on during the week. It was a great win. But that one drive. They took a soda field gold in the red zone. Could have been very important at that time

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mainly the overall effectiveness of the defense. The O-line blocking was also better.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Looked like coaching changed. Maybe some heat from Jerry?

That's the kind of play calling I expected out of Moore. I noted a lot of snaps for Olawale, and in the first half. Plays to Austin. Cobb. Play action. RPO.

Also, that funkadelic corner blitz was not the "we'll out execute them" philosophy of Marinelli and Garrett. The coaches actually stepped up and rubbed a couple of neurons together on gameday. I'm thinking that's Moore and Richard. Maybe Jerry said he wanted them to make up the game plan, not just call the plays.

He should.

Opportunistic? DLaw made his opportunity with the strip. Other than that, I think it was taking advantage of Eagle's errors. I suppose that's taking advantage of opportunities.

Right you are, govnor. Tons of pressure from Jerry.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I hope you are being sarcastic.

Eagles OL is more overrated than ours. Their best WR by far is a 30+ old speedster who is having hard time staying healthy. Agular (sp) shouldn't be a starting WR in the NFL. Jefferies is basically a TE.
Eagles DL is good but Cox doesn't look like himself lately. Secondary is bottom 1/4 in the league.
Not being sarcastic at all, although you probably mean facetious.
I was making the comparison of playing the jets (garbage, usually) and playing a much better team. Yes, solid, though error prone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What?
You are a respected fellow fan.
Your opinion matters, mate.
Well then, since my part of the world is allowed a voice:

Fewer drops, better O-line, and a defense that successfully got after the QB, pressuring him very frequently.

In other words, better execution.