What could we get from TB if we traded Diggs to them right now

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
worst-troll-post.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
They have nothing I want. You get a late first rounder for him? Is that worth it?

Hell no, we need to find out how cold blooded this dude is. We are witnessing something incredibly special right now, and in YEAR TWO of his career. He is an absolute game changer and no one would give us the value I'd put on him. What is a young Richard Sherman, Revis, Josh Norman, Jalen Ramsey type of dude worth? I'm not comparing their games, but the impact of having a true stud CB1. At this point there isn't a DB in the league I'm taking over Diggs, and yes I'm a homer.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
To answer the hypothetical, at least a 1st, maybe another late pick or depth player. Diggs fixes half the problems on their defense, helps them win a SuperBowl.

We weaken our team, make it easier for them to beat us in the Playoffs and get the number 32 pick on top of like the number 26-28.

We would be monumentally stupid to make that trade.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To answer the hypothetical, at least a 1st, maybe another late pick or depth player. Diggs fixes half the problems on their defense, helps them win a SuperBowl.

We weaken our team, make it easier for them to beat us in the Playoffs and get the number 32 pick on top of like the number 26-28.

We would be monumentally stupid to make that trade.
People over state the value of picks compared to talent. Oakland got a great haul for Mack, and then called back and tried to get him back

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
People over state the value of picks compared to talent. Oakland got a great haul for Mack, and then called back and tried to get him back

Teams like the Rams have turned the overvalue of draft picks into an amazing roster. The draft is great, but it's full of hope and future. There are other ways of acquiring talent. The goal is to win a superbowl not just hit on first round picks.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Vita Vea and their next two 1st round picks or no deal. Madden style baby!!