Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What could we get from TB if we traded Diggs to them right now

giphy.gif

Verdict

Reaction score
This is obviously a nonsensical, idiotic post; however, there should be “a price” that the Cowboys would say “yes” to and would make sense for the Cowboys to pull the trigger on. That is true with every player on the team.

Additionally, the trade value right now is probably as high or as close to as high as it would ever be. I am thinking three first round picks PLUS another player OR unloading a really bad contract on them PLUS a future pick. And let’s add in a few “pick swaps” like the OKC Thunder seem to collect as well.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Two FR and a second might be worth it. Was legitimately curious as to what we could get. They're desperate.

So when one of those 1st rounders pans out, do you then trade him for more picks and a never ending cycle, where does it end?

We legit have a DB that can make plays and of course, Dallas fans wants to trade them for picks.

Newsflash, trading talent to stockpile draft picks don't win rings.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hell no, we need to find out how cold blooded this dude is. We are witnessing something incredibly special right now, and in YEAR TWO of his career. He is an absolute game changer and no one would give us the value I'd put on him. What is a young Richard Sherman, Revis, Josh Norman, Jalen Ramsey type of dude worth? I'm not comparing their games, but the impact of having a true stud CB1. At this point there isn't a DB in the league I'm taking over Diggs, and yes I'm a homer.
Yeah you don’t trade players this good at this price as well. We have a lot of salary tied up so great players on rookie deals is a luxury.

Reactions: CWR

kskboys

Reaction score
Don't know, which worn out older star are we yearning for now???????

JBond

Reaction score
I am a peaceful man. I do not believe in violence, especially with challenged people. I am very capable of violence, but do everything to avoid it.

Don't make me slap you.

Dear mods... of course I mean a verbal beat down. Would never threaten a fellow member of the board.