What Cowboys really want is to win Super Bowl using this model

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Well we dont know, it looks like they want a new cast of players and coaches.
They could bring in Belichik and let him build a new team with a new QB.

I am waiting to see if they extend dak and lamb this year.
If they do, then not much is changing.
If they dont, then alot could change , like a whole new roster. ( I am in favor of this route)

They could then keep some linemen(tyler smith etc.), maybe parsons, and few others, but there would be a new "core"

If they keep the old core of dak and lamb, there goes the $, like 90 to 100 million , to have really the same team with different
supporting cast, and it will get same results.

I would like to see BB here and see what he can do. give it a shot .

I think what they do concering HC in 25 , is the key. If they get a good one, future could be bright, but if they go with mm again, or zimmer,
nothing will really change.
It's like why sign CEEDEE if Dak isn't going to be here long term

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It's like why sign CEEDEE if Dak isn't going to be here long term
Well people will have different opinions on this.
I think he costs too much to keep him. He isnt that great, he is good but not 30+ mil good.

I think jefferson in Minn is the same, he turned down 30 mil !! lol, so he is just living in a dream world or something.
He isnt worth 30 mil to Minn, and he should have took that. Maybe he wants out of Minn?

These star players want the pot of gold, and seem to not care about the teams or winning SB.
It is all me me me me and more me!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll out the red carpet and give me the gold my own diamond studded parking space and locker.

Havic

Reaction score
Goals for this year are simple.
Dak plays his last season for Dallas
We get a 3rd round draft pick in 2025 for him
Fat Mike and his bevy of coaches depart in disgrace.
Teams does the soft tank and drafts in the top 3 next season.
All older players will be offloaded next season.
Lots of cap and new QB's will begin the journey to the playoffs again.
Should also be trading CD + Micah for a buttload of picks

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
We spend little, and the teams that have spent largely will have little success, causing them to gloat about themselves and how their way works.

The cowboys would love nothing more than to win the Superbowl this year using this model of team management. If/when we win the big game this year, this will be the way we go forward forever!! Other teams will thank us for this model of team building! Please give your thoughts
My thoughts are that you should log off and go to bed.................you are clearly suffering from sleep deprivation if you actually think this team is getting anywhere near the SB.

khiladi

Reaction score
True but Parcell was the head coach. Romo doesn't the field w/o his blessing. As a matter of fact, I think Payton was HC for the Saints by the time Romo started. I mean I get what you are saying, Payton deserves some credit but so does Parcell.

BTW ......remember Parcell's 10 commandments for Romo?

https://bulanetwork.com/what-can-you-learn-from-bill-parcells-11-quarterback-commandments/
Payton wasn’t to bring him to the Saints, but Jerry didn’t allow it on happen. I’ve never been sold on the Parcell’s story of really wanting him.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My thoughts?
The Cowboys aren't interested in winning the superbowl.
They are interested in building a team.
This is what they did in 89-91 and it's about time they returned, waaay about time!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
My thoughts?
The Cowboys aren't interested in winning the superbowl.
They are interested in building a team.
This is what they did in 89-91 and it's about time they returned, waaay about time!
They aren't interested in building a team either.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We spend little, and the teams that have spent largely will have little success, causing them to gloat about themselves and how their way works.

The cowboys would love nothing more than to win the Superbowl this year using this model of team management. If/when we win the big game this year, this will be the way we go forward forever!! Other teams will thank us for this model of team building! Please give your thoughts
Ummm, that's not gonna happen....

shabazz

Reaction score

I was hoping for the Beyonce model but it looks like we're getting the Rosie O'Donnell instead