What current player jersey do you own?

lopey

Reaction score
Same here.

I bought mine when we beat the Bengals! Thought I’d be able to wear it for years!!!
I bought mine in 2016 when I went to Pittsburgh to watch the game. May use it as a rag soon if Dak doesn’t improve

Hardline

Reaction score
My dream is for Jerry Jones to go bankrupt so I don't buy anything with a Cowboys logo much less an overpriced jersey.
Even if I bought one it would never be a current player. They might be playing for another team when their contract is up.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
None. I had one premier jersey in each of the 3 colors, Ware, Romo, and Bryant. Those guys are gone, and there's nobody on the team other than Zeke that is worth buying a jersey. I was out watching the game 2 weeks ago, and EVERY Cowboys fan in there had a Zeke jersey. Zeke jersey is the new 31 R Williams, everyone has one. Not gonna be one of the hard, I'll wait for our next star. Maybe LVE

Mr_437

Reaction score
None. If I had to I'd be rocking a #21, but I just feel some type of way having another person's name on my back.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
None.
When I did have them, it was the replicas. I would not pay a lot of money for them. As I only wore them to games.
Had an Emmitt, got worn out, numbers were fading. Then spilled some coffee on it. Had to finally retire it. Wasn’t worth keeping at that point.
Had a TO jersey someone bought me. And had a Dez.
Both went to charity this past summer.

Since I sold my season tickets, no need to have one.
If I do ever decide to gat one, it would be Zeke. Almost bought one when drafted. But I really would not wear it to justify the cost.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I have a Zeke jersey, a Tyron jersey, and a Sean Lee jersey.

Going to add a D. Law jersey once we sign him long-term.

The only jerseys I've ever owned are Staubach (white), Emmitt (blue), and Witten (throwback).

FTWayne

Reaction score
none, the Duke doesn't put another mans name on his back.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I have a white Zeke jersey. I had a blue Emmitt jersey when I was 14. Those are the only 2 jerseys I ever owned.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Current players none.

But I'd take a Zeke or LVE jersey.

Ozdcfan

Reaction score
None.. but depending on what happens in the next couple of weeks the old dez jersey might be...

Still have my emmitt smith jersey i got for xmas 94... its just holding on...

Got a thanksgiving barber top too..

My brother has an emmitt to barber and a carr jersey..

If i were to get a current player it wiuld be zeke, jaylon, travis..

Or maybe brett the triple threat maher..ha

Reid1boys

Reaction score
None.. but depending on what happens in the next couple of weeks the old dez jersey might be...

Still have my emmitt smith jersey i got for xmas 94... its just holding on...

Got a thanksgiving barber top too..

My brother has an emmitt to barber and a carr jersey..

If i were to get a current player it wiuld be zeke, jaylon, travis..

Or maybe brett the triple threat maher..ha
I currently have, Romo, Dez, Irvin, emmitt, aikman, Williams, ware, Zeke, witten, ......... next would be tank, maybe LVE. No way in hell am I getting a 4. Not since babe laufenburgh have I been so down on a plate like I am dak.