What current, talented players would you not want on the team?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
A comment in the Josh Norman thread made me think this would be an interesting question to ask. Essentially, the poster said they would never want to see Norman in a Cowboys uniform. Norman isn't very good anymore, so that's not much of a stand today. But I wonder what stand(s) we Zoners are willing to take.

What talented players would you not want to see on the Cowboys, assuming the cap is no issue?

(One example--would you want to see OBJ in a Cowboys uniform? Hell of a player. Hell of a diva.)
Norman would be lights out playing in the Cowboys scheme.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Lol Cam Newton on this team makes the Cowboys a guaranteed lock for the NFC Championship.

Defenses would explode trying to pick their poison of Ezekiel elliot or Cam
By the way Cam has a career completion percentage of 59.6 and has thrown double digits picks every season he has played in the NFL. Not to mention he has only 1 season over 4,000 yards and that was barely 4,000. Cam isn't a great passer and too say so if silly

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
By the way Cam has a career completion percentage of 59.6 and has thrown double digits picks every season he has played in the NFL. Not to mention he has only 1 season over 4,000 yards and that was barely 4,000. Cam isn't a great passer and too say so if silly
Stats don't tell the story with Cam. His Run threat paired with elliot would make defensive coordinators rip up their playbooks.

Because unlike dak cam can beat you with his arm of necessary

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I don’t want anybody that doesn’t have talent since our scheme relies on All Stars, no scrubs...

Beaker42

Reaction score
A comment in the Josh Norman thread made me think this would be an interesting question to ask. Essentially, the poster said they would never want to see Norman in a Cowboys uniform. Norman isn't very good anymore, so that's not much of a stand today. But I wonder what stand(s) we Zoners are willing to take.

What talented players would you not want to see on the Cowboys, assuming the cap is no issue?

(One example--would you want to see OBJ in a Cowboys uniform? Hell of a player. Hell of a diva.)
Norman not good any more? He’d be 1A CB on our team behind BJ.

Dre11

Reaction score
You think Cam has great feetwork haha Cam has power but I wouldn't say he is much better than Dak.

This how you know when someone doesn't know what he's talking about. Cam footwork is horrible

bb721

Reaction score

He also has an NFL MVP trophy in his case at home. As much as I like Dak, Cam would be an upgrade.

Beaker42

Reaction score

Kenny Stills, Eric Reid and any other kneeler.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Talent is talent. As long as they’re not criminals, pedos, etc. bring them on.

Turning talented guys away because they’re arrogant or smug is dumb.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
He also has an NFL MVP trophy in his case at home. As much as I like Dak, Cam would be an upgrade.

Cam is in the prime of his career, Dak is in year 3. Cam wasn't as good of a passer his first 3 years stats wise, I don't recall his early games well enough to remember what the eye test showed.

Reaction score
Lol Cam Newton on this team makes the Cowboys a guaranteed lock for the NFC Championship.

Defenses would explode trying to pick their poison of Ezekiel elliot or Cam
I don't like him. Period. Never have.

There are about a dozen QB's that would make this team championship caliber.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Cam is in the prime of his career, Dak is in year 3. Cam wasn't as good of a passer his first 3 years stats wise, I don't recall his early games well enough to remember what the eye test showed.
Cam keeps a crap Panthers team in the playoff hunt every year. Stats don't tell the whole picture with Cam Newton