What current, talented players would you not want on the team?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think David Irving should likely be a good candidate to be shown the door.

We'd probably be better off to have a good DT who proves himself reliable.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Stats don't tell the story with Cam. His Run threat paired with elliot would make defensive coordinators rip up their playbooks.

Because unlike dak cam can beat you with his arm of necessary
Stats say Dak arm is better not only that Dak is just as good a runner as Cam

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He also has an NFL MVP trophy in his case at home. As much as I like Dak, Cam would be an upgrade.
Cam isn't an upgrade and that MVP was from a few years ago. Not only that but Dak was in MVP discussion his rookie year and the first half of last year. A few more weapons and better coaching and Dak will get a MVP

RoboQB

Reaction score
Dayid Carr

Is that David and Derek's brother?...lol.

I'm sure you meant Derek Carr. Nice enough guy. Ever notice how every player
gets better when they leave Oakland? I agree with you though, let him go somewhere else.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Rueben Foster, Joe Mixxon, Kapernick, Michael Bennett, OBJ, Bell, Clay Matthews, Marcus Peters, LeSean McCoy.

Mixon was a freshman in college that punched a girl after her and a friend were harassing hIm in public, claiming he was gay.
Foster is a grown man with a growing history of allegedly abusing women close to him. (The Commanders signed him and felt
compelled to release a statement to distance themselves from him, smh... lol.)

(I do not condone what a barely 18 year old Joe Mixon did but even the victim admitted she was harassing him.
I hear that they are actually friends still to this day.)

I understand the other names you mentioned.

amame25

Reaction score
Mixon was a freshman in college that punched a girl after her and a friend were harassing hIm in public, claiming he was gay.
Foster is a grown man with a growing history of allegedly abusing women close to him. (The Commanders signed him and felt
compelled to release a statement to distance themselves from him, smh... lol.)

(I do not condone what a barely 18 year old Joe Mixon did but even the victim admitted she was harassing him.
I hear that they are actually friends still to this day.)

I understand the other names you mentioned.

I don't care if you're 16 or 60, if you hit a woman like that you deserve to be buried for it.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I don't care if you're 16 or 60, if you hit a woman like that you deserve to be buried for it.
That's old-fashioned thinking. We have equality these days. Women are just as good as men. I agree with that bus driver who upper-cutted that women and threw her off the bus (in one movement): "You gon' act like a man, I'm gon' treat you like a man."

amame25

Reaction score
That's old-fashioned thinking. We have equality these days. Women are just as good as men. I agree with that bus driver who upper-cutted that women and threw her off the bus (in one movement): "You gon' act like a man, I'm gon' treat you like a man."

it's the the lack of "old fashioned" thinking that has the world the way it is today. Time for you to pull the ****** knot off your head and act like a real man.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Sounds like someone has little mans syndrome. Unless you're in mortal danger you DO NOT put your hands on a woman. No real man would.
Real men back in the day got multiple women pregnant and clubbed wild animals. What you mean is a gentleman would never do that