What did Greg Hardy tweet?

BiffWellingtonIII

Reaction score
As someone who was standing at 200 Liberty St looking at the second plane hit the tower I can tell you that tweet was insensitive - however I do not think he meant it to be as bad as it came off ...

This kid needs a mentor.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
different strokes, different folks.

during the bieber roast a few weeks ago, SNL comedian pete davidson made two jokes about his dad (who was a firefighter who died 9/11).

Yeah. On those roasts they intentionally get very unP.C. And offensive It's known that's going to be part of it. They are professional comedians. Free expression is great. Maybe not for Hardy at this point in his career.

Guts-and-Glory

Reaction score
jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

Get lost troll.

I'll go ahead and pass on any "advice" from someone who can't see the ignorance and offensive nature of Hardy's statement.

Try an education - it will do wonders

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Tasteless, but not that big of a deal. However, for someone that has a poor public image, this will not help him in that regard.

I'm not even sure it's tasteless. What's the big deal? He didn't make the twin towers reference, a fan did. He said they fell. They did. The fan made a stupid reference and he countered it.

What's with the thin skin? What's wrong with people that they get upset over a comment? He didn't say anything positive about terrorism. He didn't say anything hurtful to the families of the victims. He simply stated a fact.

God help us in this age where people get offended over a meaningless response on twitter.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Eh big deal.. People are too sensitive.

Really not a big deal. A stupid remark by Hardy.

But I can understand how people are sensitive to these things, especially anyone who lost someone to this. It's non-sense for anyone to just assume that how someone feels is too sensitive. It's not our call as to how a person is supposed to feel about a tragic event.

Either way it's not a huge deal.

KB1122

Reaction score
agree that he shouldnt interact on twitter but fgs its hardly a crime, the fact garret knew about it already is quite pathetic tbh

No, I want him to interact on Twitter so that we don't forget what a wretched person he seems to be.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Winning a Twitter fight is like being the Valedictorian at the Univ of Phoenix

What did you really win?????

mcc2121

Reaction score
So many in here defending Hardy are missing the point. It all comes down to time and place. Is it totally awful that Shane Ray smoked weed? No. Is it dumb to do it before the biggest weekend of your life -- the draft?? Hell yes. Is making an off-color joke the worst thing in the world? Not really. Is it idiotic when you are in PR overdrive defending your character from serious charges and playing on a one year deal???? YES.