What did Greg Hardy tweet?

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
He threw the lol in to show how he was just talking about how stupid it was for people to call their guys the 'Twin Towers' as part of trash talk

Not a big deal to me

bingo....what other response are you supposed to reply? the real moron was the one calling 2 players the same name as two buildings that arent standing.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Good god this society is too sensitive. .. can't even make a joke now a days. Can't Even Call Someone Fat Without Hearts being broken into a million pieces. Give me a break, this is pathetic.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Just remember that Political Correctness and change walk hand and hand.

When there is some other form of transportation a DUI will be unrepresented by organizations like MADD.. but it will still be all your fault for all those bottled waters you drank back in the day, MABW? Mothers Against Bottled Water.

About five years ago Weed was as bad as Heroin and Cocaine.

Last edited:

sbark

Reaction score
Good god this society is too sensitive. .. can't even make a joke now a days. Can't Even Call Someone Fat Without Hearts being broken into a million pieces. Give me a break, this is pathetic.

No doubt about that, we have 25 year old "kids" making comebacks on Twitter, big whoop, its what they are going to do I'm afraid. Afraid the pc speech pendulum is not even close to being done swinging to its extreme point yet..... The answer to speech a person finds offensive, is more speech, not less.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
It was distasteful but it's not nearly the deal everyone is making it out to be.

Unfortunately, it will be made into a huge deal. Had friends lost in 9/11 and I honestly don't care about what Hardy tweeted.

It was a lame joke, but this country can't take a joke anymore. Everybody has to be offended, at all times, for any reason.

YR

Sydla

Reaction score
The guy is a total knucklehead. Trying to defend his tweet just makes you a knucklehead too.

He's immature and he better learn to grow up fast or he's going to cost himself big bucks. Dallas is taking a chance on him now but if just to continue to accrue these braindead moments, they will tell him to pound sand 10 months from now.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On one hand, people are perturbed over a comment lacking malicious intent pertaining to a historical event. On the other hand, people dismiss empathy expressed towards a historical event with personal apathy.

lol. Humans.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If he played for the patriots everyone would be laughing. He plays for the cowboys so hes an idiot

risco

Reaction score
in the presser Jerry is saying Hardy made a stupid tweet ? I'm thinking they're just going to cut him.

i don't have twitter so can't look it up.

I really don't see what the issue is with his comment. Last I heard the twin towers are no more. All he did was restate the obvious and a known fact.

black label

Reaction score
Idiot made a tweet about 9/11 referencing the Panthers taking Devin Funchess. A fan tweeted that how would you stop the Twin Towers (Funchess and Kelvin Benjamin)? Hardy said that the last he checked, the twin towers got blown up, LOL.

Complete idiot.

We are going to run out of baby sitters in valley ranch

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
At this point, Hardy could fart in an elevator and Jerry Jones would get asked about it in a press conference.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Panthers fan tweeted out a photo of their new WR (Funchess) and Benjamin - said they were the twin towers. Hardy response "didn't the twin towers get blown up lol"

I must be in the minority here, but didn't the first poster interject "9/11"? I'm not one to defend Hardy but I think this is a ridiculous "outrage". Its only FOOTBALL trashtalking. Social media in all its glory .... Again.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Idiot made a tweet about 9/11 referencing the Panthers taking Devin Funchess. A fan tweeted that how would you stop the Twin Towers (Funchess and Kelvin Benjamin)? Hardy said that the last he checked, the twin towers got blown up, LOL.

Complete idiot.

poor humor, but not a to the core thing...he still shows some maturation need, but not a fatal flaw, at least unless one is a stand up comic.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
For people saying it's no big deal and people are too sensitive a) come on 9/11 jokes and more importantly b) it's not the joke, it's that the guy is stupid plain and simple. When you have no ability to realize "hey not a good idea" then there is going to be constant issues. It's a symptom of a person just being ignorant. Be ready for things like this on a monthly basis