What did TO say exactly?

BroGreg

Reaction score
Here is the quote that needs to be addressed

=====
* The Commanders came out with this idea of spreading the Cowboys out with three receivers and trying to throw deep. But when consecutive first-quarter possessions ended with quarterback Jason Campbell getting sacked, the Commanders adjusted, going more standard offense. From that point on, Campbell seemed to take mostly three-step drops, giving up on the five and seven when the Cowboys would get pressure on him, to get the ball out quick. Must have worked since Campbell was never sacked again.
======

Tey were able to make a simple adjustment and win the game. Why weren't we? We need to have a gameplan for when TO or Witten is being doubled.
It seems like from a quote I can't find at the moment that Garrett wasn't expecting it and had to change up at half time. We can't keep relying on 2nd half adjustments to win games and it appears we are STILL doing just that.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Does this mean that BSPN is mad at owens for the remark that was nationally televised on NFL Network? "Kiss my grits"- T.O.

Boysboy

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;2298181 said:
Does this mean that BSPN is mad at owens for the remark that was nationally televised on NFL Network? "Kiss my grits"- T.O.

Is it me, or is this so-called "story" nothing more than a distraction while our economic crisis is going on?

Like I said-I don't find it a coincidence both stories are going on at the same time.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Boysboy;2298182 said:
Is it me, or is this so-called "story" nothing more than a distraction while our economic crisis is going on?

Like I said-I don't find it a coincidence both stories are going on at the same time.

mmm, using TO to get peoples minds off of the economic situation??:lmao::lmao2::laugh2::laugh1::lmao:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EPL0c0;2295685 said:
I saw his post-game on fox sports and i think he was asked if he feels he got the ball enough. he said "no"

But we know Owens. "No" means "I would like the ball EVERY play." I don't think his "no" mean he as upset/disgruntled...I think he just felt that, for him, he can help the team the more he touches the ball. After losing a close game, if I had his confidence, I'd feel the same way...

It's all about context and the ESPN idiots are trying to spin this so it appears cracks in the foundation are forming... I seriously doubt that

Plus, players always tend to say things right after the loss, then correct themselves once they've had time to let things settle in and move on.

I love the evolving sig thing you've got going.