What disappoints or disgusts you the most?

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
Sure, the Cowboys won a playoff game last year. The Cowboys have won 37 games in the last 3 years. The Lions have never been to a Super Bowl and the Cowboys have won 5. Our GM has won 3 Super Bowls and the Lions have never been to 1. The Cowboys beat the Lions this year.
Yeah, you’re right. Dallas is definitely ascending and Jerry is a great GM.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Disgust me???? a grown man picking his nose in public places... :facepalm:
hqdefault.jpg

Bagman

Reaction score
What disappoints and disgusts me ? Watching the 49ers, Eagles, Packers, Giants and Rams jogging out of the tunnel onto the field at the Super Bowl with regularity. Every few years, one of these teams manages to put it all together and compete for the Super Bowl. For obvious reasons, we just can't.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What disgusts me the most is the lack of heart the team shows. Once we get punched in the mouth we quit. We saw it several times this season. No team showed as little fight in the playoffs as we did. Rarely do you see a team in the playoffs have such a big lead they’re able to pull their starters and Green Bay started pulling theirs early in the fourth quarter. What added insult to injury was the embarrassment happened at home where the Cowboys had won 16 straight.