What disappoints or disgusts you the most?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Ownership that won't admit they don't have the time/skill or commitment to properly run the football side of the business. We need a true consigliere for a GM.

I cringe in thinking about the difference between Jerry Jones and Tex Schramm.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
nothing, I'm just happy they let us play in the NFL. The could kick us out for choking but who would everyone laugh at?

Hadenough

Reaction score
They just spent a 4th round pick on a new qb.
I just don't get it. If Shanahan couldn't get anything out of Trey Lance and he is already considered a bust why would they throw a 4 th round pick away. I guess ol Jerry like to shop at the dollar store. I'm betting the dude is trash just like Dak.

Big_D

Reaction score
I just don't get it. If Shanahan couldn't get anything out of Trey Lance and he is already considered a bust why would they throw a 4 th round pick away. I guess ol Jerry like to shop at the dollar store. I'm betting the dude is trash just like Dak.

Plus he's heading into year 4. You're not going to pick up that 5th year so how much can you justify paying a guy who has done absolutely nothing. They basically threw that pick in the garbage.

Hadenough

Reaction score
What is really disgusting to me is all the nepotism that has gone on for years within the organization along with people defending Jerry.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Overreaction by fans and media on both ends. It increases each year and is getting borderline ridiculous.
I would agree that the over reaction can be at times pretty extreme. Having said that did you happen to watch the Green Bay game? It was literally the most embarrassing performance I have even had the misfortune of seeing. Honestly that is not an exaggeration or as you would put it an overreaction. Do you know what the reaction was from the players and within the organization after that pathetic display? We are running it back and going all in. LOL seriously you can't make this stuff up.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jerry Jones whole business model disgusts me and the way he treats us fans by refusing to go all in and give us a championship.
The fact that he expects us to believe as successful as he is in business that he can't somehow build a championship team it's ridiculous he could do it if he wanted to
But his business model shows that it's more financially beneficial to just stay relevant than to go all in and win a championship and have a few down years.
I would go as far as saying if it wasn't for the Cowboys image and name that Jerry has rode the coattails on for 35 years...His business dealings would have all failed.

rambo2

Reaction score
Trash like Dak? Lol. If he is like Dak, you would be talking about leading the league in tds and an mvp candidate.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What part of the current Dallas Cowboys disappoints or even disgusts you the most?
jerry-stephen.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ownership that won't admit they don't have the time/skill or commitment to properly run the football side of the business. We need a true consigliere for a GM.

I cringe in thinking about the difference between Jerry Jones and Tex Schramm.
I do not cringe. I am amazed at the Pacific Ocean that lies between them.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
What part of the current Dallas Cowboys disappoints or even disgusts you the most?
Everything. All ownership, coaches , players ,even trainers and maintenance people. Every human that works for this clown car organization, cheerleaders, guys that work the shipping area , security guards you name it. I can’t stand any of them and they all suck.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Everything. All ownership, coaches , players ,even trainers and maintenance people. Every human that works for this clown car organization, cheerleaders, guys that work the shipping area , security guards you name it. I can’t stand any of them and they all suck.
Yet you're still posting your disdain on a Cowboys forum.

:facepalm:

JJ loves your loyalty to his financial enterprise, which just happens to be a football team.

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
Yes, that's it. The ones that complain in advance before they see what they do. The ones that do nothing but bad mouth the team and start threads like this one
29 years of futility. No end in sight. Get a clue.

doomsday808

Reaction score
I literally lose my *ish* when I hear comments like these:

1) We like our guys. (Display of entitlement)

2) We have the roster that can take us all the way. (Display of entitlement)

3) ___insert name___ is getting better each and every day. (A statement to placate the fans)

4) We're in shock/disbelief of the outcome of the game. (said after we get our ***** kicked in the playoffs).

Swagger

Reaction score
Bottle job performances in playoff games at QB over the past 8 years.