What disappoints or disgusts you the most?

Big_D

Reaction score
The slow goodbyes to players. We have the hardest time shedding players who are too old, too lame and too well paid.

Like telling Randy Gregory how much you love him after he tells you to take a hike. Lucky for us Gregory pulled out of another stupid deal by this front office cause they can never let go. Not that it means anything ever, but it shows how it's up to the players to actually save this team cause the FO is really that stupid. lol

Jayinem

Reaction score
Jerry Jones whole business model disgusts me and the way he treats us fans by refusing to go all in and give us a championship.
The fact that he expects us to believe as successful as he is in business that he can't somehow build a championship team it's ridiculous he could do it if he wanted to
But his business model shows that it's more financially beneficial to just stay relevant than to go all in and win a championship and have a few down years.
There's a salary cap, so I don't agree they could do it if they wanted to. They're not good enough with managing the salary cap.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Overreaction by fans and media on both ends. It increases each year and is getting borderline ridiculous.

There's a salary cap, so I don't agree they could do it if they wanted to. They're not good enough with managing the salary cap.
I agree you're exactly right they are not good enough to manage the salary cap and put together a winning roster but someone is and they have plenty of money to buy the talent to do that.

This is where I have a serious problem I understand your billionaire and it's your toy and you want to play with it but after three decades a man has to realize his limitations.
He cares not about how much he disappoints this fan base only about his own fun in assembling the team at some point a long time ago he should have understood that he did not have the talent and hired somebody that did

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The fact that the joneses rake in obscene amounts of cash without any real success for 3 decades already without any hope of real change in sight. A rather dystopian sports fandom experience.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I would go as far as saying if it wasn't for the Cowboys image and name that Jerry has rode the coattails on for 35 years...His business dealings would have all failed.
I would 100% agree and men like Roger Staubach and Tom Landry forged that image that he desecrates on a daily basis .

Their talent leadership and sacrifice have made him a billionaire while he continues pimping the cowboy brand.

Pevansjr

Reaction score
Gotta admit, not really disappointed or disgusted by this team anymore. This has kind of been their MO for years now just some changes in the WL column from season to season. It's Kinda what I assume will happen, until it doesn't.

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
Lol see Detroit. No end in sight? 37 wins over the last 3 years. They are so horrible.
How many playoff wins by the Cowboys in the last 29 years? Detroit hired their GM in 2021. They were one game away from the SB and I think they’ll be a factor for the foreseeable future. Our GM has floundered for 29 years. Can you see the difference?

starfan1

Reaction score
yep puting together a solid team where both phases are good enough has been a shortcoming for sure. salary cap began in 94 I believe and once father time hit that cowboys dynasty we havent seen jerry get it done. I have a schoolmate that is a commanders fan.(yuk) and even he says he doesnt even get joy out of hating this pathetic organization anymore as we are almost as pathetic as their organization

erod

Reaction score
The fact that Jerry turned the classiest franchise in sports into the trashiest.

It's embarrassing to be a fan of this filth.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Lions, Washington, Jags, Texans, and Browns will probably win a SB before we get to an NFC title game.

What angers me if they overrate their own players.

Is there any organization that would not have traded up for a star QB in the draft by now? Most would have.

rambo2

Reaction score
How many playoff wins by the Cowboys in the last 29 years? Detroit hired their GM in 2021. They were one game away from the SB and I think they’ll be a factor for the foreseeable future. Our GM has floundered for 29 years. Can you see the difference?
Sure, the Cowboys won a playoff game last year. The Cowboys have won 37 games in the last 3 years. The Lions have never been to a Super Bowl and the Cowboys have won 5. Our GM has won 3 Super Bowls and the Lions have never been to 1. The Cowboys beat the Lions this year.