What do any of us really know

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I haven’t expressed any opinions.
I only challenged people calling him LVE or Witten for no justifiable reason.
I think that's called trolling . And also challenging is an opinion. If you didn't realize it.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
So for humor this morning I spent time ready through a thread from last years draft. I am lmao at all the same draft exports on this board who was complaining about LVE is now complaining about Hill. I laugh all the time at uninformed experts. We don’t have the tools, resources or expertise as a NFL team but yet we still form an opinion on very little substance.

There are a lot of familiar names in this thread and most are here again this year whining about our pics.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/you-know-everything-really-does-point-to-lve.401549/

Nothing. We know nothing.

The first draft I remember is the one with Randy White. As a kid, I though to myself Randy White was not a LB and had no chance to replace Lee Roy Jordan. Also thought Thomas Henderson -- all 215 pounds of him -- was a reach from Langston State. And, I thought Randy Hughes was a steal. I was wrong.

I, for one, now just enjoy listening to the picks on the radio. I see no point to hate any of their picks until they put on the pads in training camp.

Note: I never saw Randy White as a DT. I doubt anyone did.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
tenor.gif

superonyx

Reaction score
Is it that time of the month for you I'm sorry. I apologize if I got you in a tizzy
Come on man. You hurt my feelings. How dare you disrespect someone who gives to the United way. I’m an asset to my county.

You keyboard bully.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
. Like someone said you just don't know a person from a few posts. You have to love it

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My daughter is getting married today in about 2 hours and I'm just blowing off steam. Again be good be safe my cowboy family.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I agree. I don't think I've ever seen you troll our board. You're welcome here, as far as I'm concerned. As for why you're here? It's obvious: the 'Boys are just more interesting than the Eagles. You should come out of the closet and just admit you like them better.

If I was allowed to us “I’m a cowboys fan!” As a defense for all my posts, I would probably get banned faster than anything

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If I was allowed to us “I’m a cowboys fan!” As a defense for all my posts, I would probably get banned faster than anything
I've seen so many come and go. I don't think you could come as close and some of the people I've seen here. On the old forum. But you never know LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The old forum? The official cowboys one? That’s where I’m from
I had a Landry's hat. Remember star heart. Des disrespected. Catch-22 still can't. I have the same name but my avatar was the Bob Lilly with the torn Jersey. I can't figure out how to get it here LOL

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I had a Landry's hat. Remember star heart. Des disrespected. Catch-22 still can't. I have the same name but my avatar was the Bob Lilly with the torn Jersey. I can't figure out how to get it here LOL

All I remember from that board is there was a moderator with a Clint Eastwood avatar called Smoking guns or QuickDraw or something. Someone found out I was an eagles fan and would derail every thread by calling me names and making personal threats, and when I quoted the terms of use saying that was apprehensible, the Clint Eastwood guy banned me for a week for ‘Impersonating a moderator’

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
So for humor this morning I spent time ready through a thread from last years draft. I am lmao at all the same draft exports on this board who was complaining about LVE is now complaining about Hill. I laugh all the time at uninformed experts. We don’t have the tools, resources or expertise as a NFL team but yet we still form an opinion on very little substance.

There are a lot of familiar names in this thread and most are here again this year whining about our pics.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/you-know-everything-really-does-point-to-lve.401549/
So the coaches he's played for in college the last 3 years don't know him? Because they sat him on the bench all year except one game because of his crappy attitude.
You just can't help idiots that don't want to believe what credible information is out there from reliable sources that knew him best, well then stay a moron:thumbup:.