what do you all think of Colt MCcoy QB Texas?

ms9221

Reaction score
If Romo keep sqrewing us up what about drafting Colt MCcoy in the 2010 NFL Draft?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
the vikes defense has given the offense several chances today and they have not done anything with it.

sound familiar?

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
I think there's quite a bit of QB talent coming through and Dallas should be able to find a project without too much trouble.

Hailmary

Reaction score
KDWilliams85;2554239 said:
Unless we go 0-16 next year, it's our only crack at him.

If Stafford stays, he may slip a bit. If so, Bradford and Stafford will be the the first 2, forcing all the other QBs down.

Tebow will probably go before McCoy also. Also, if USC has another monster season next year, don't count out Sanchez possibly being drafted before McCoy.

Personally, I think McCoy has a better shot of being drafted higher if he were to come out this year. Next year's going to be a pretty solid QB class.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ms9221;2554235 said:
If Romo keep sqrewing us up what about drafting Colt MCcoy in the 2010 NFL Draft?

I think replacing Romo with anyone is a stupid idea.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score

Colt is not even a Sure fire 1st round pick. So no. 1 pick is not needed to draft him. Prior to this year, he was slated as real late round to UDFA by lots of scouts. This year has changed preception. If he had come out this year, some projected him to be 2nd or 3rd pick, because of him doing so well.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do believe he's the real McCoy.

jbsg02

Reaction score
He is not going to be a Top 10 pick, he doesn't have to the prototypical assets that scouts drool over, like JaMarcus Russel, who had the assets but not the skillset.

coogrfan

Reaction score

Umm...ok. I doubt there's much chance that McCoy will be the first pick in the 2010 draft, but whatever. :rolleyes: