What do you do about boredom?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I haven't listened to AM radio for 20 years. The 'puter gives me everything I want.
It is true with computer you can get anything but my Radio always on.I love the sound of it i think it takes me back on a time machine .I too do love the music from the 20's,30's and 40's .

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It is true with computer you can get anything but my Radio always on.I love the sound of it i think it takes me back on a time machine .I too do love the music from the 20's,30's and 40's .
My man...

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Cleaning always helps...but sometimes I’m too bored to clean,and wind up sitting there in silence staring at nothing instead.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read a book... write anything come to your mind .. cook something..watch some documentaries .. listen to classic music or as in my case listen to an AM radio ...you can also join a group online to talk about what interest you.
YOU really took this topic seriously, didn't you? All fine suggestions but stop it, just STOP IT!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Why in the hell didn't you mention you had a Harley? This opens up a whole new line of recommendations including hydroplaning with a large angry woman on the back, there goes the boredom.
He could always ride it through a car wash backwards while getting a tattoo of Arnold Palmer on his bum

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I cook something, play guitar, wallow in depression, read... whatever. There’s always something productive to do.