What do you do about boredom?

kskboys

Reaction score
:lmao: that was a page straight outta my play book.
For you young guys:

1. Just admit that she's the boss and plan your strategies all around that. As long as you fight it, you'll both be miserable.

2. Tell her she's beautiful every day and tell her you love her as much as she wants. Just get used to saying it. This really helps in the secks dept too!!!! I always laugh when I hear a young guy complaining his wife isn't doin' it. That's because YOU are not playing the game right.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For you young guys:

1. Just admit that she's the boss and plan your strategies all around that. As long as you fight it, you'll both be miserable.

2. Tell her she's beautiful every day and tell her you love her as much as she wants. Just get used to saying it. This really helps in the secks dept too!!!! I always laugh when I hear a young guy complaining his wife isn't doin' it. That's because YOU are not playing the game right.
The man speaketh the truth. Too often, I felt it was her responsibility to make me feel special. If I'd followed ksk's advice more, especially that first sentence in #2, she would have felt more like making me feel special.

3. The Great Mistake of Life is that there is this endless supply of second chances. If you work at it on your first try, you won't need as many.

4. Don't let a moment slip away. I was a lucky guy, met the one and married her and had that for 42 years but it took losing her to realize just how lucky I had been. I have mentioned that a lot on the old forum and here because some of you still have the chance to limit your regrets later in life and begin thoughts with the worst beginning you could have "If only I'd........".

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Serious answer to the question? Take a mental trip. We all have that power, the power of the imagination to take us anywhere to occupy our minds. If you haven't done it, you will need to practice but I learned to do this to help me get to sleep a few years back and it works to relieve boredom and stress.

It can be anything you can dream up. Just clear your mind and allow parts that go unused too often to kick in. You can be the QB in the SB, the ace in the 7th game of the WS, the leader in the last round of the Masters, captaining your vessel in America's Cup, the goalie making the last save in the World Cup, stand up comedian, actor, author, philanthropist, lawyer in the trial of the century, chef, fireman saving small children from a fire...anything you want to be to take your mind somewhere else and occupy it with your fantasy.

When I practice this at night when trying to get to sleep, I never finish the fantasy. It is interesting what happens when you occupy your mind, especially when you get that too many thoughts coming at you at one time, I hate that. But to me, the most interesting part of this is I have never had a dream about what I was fantasizing about. I would think my mind would stay in that direction, but if I dream, it is never about that.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Maybe not due to boredom...but entertaining nonetheless. I like burning,and cleaning my wheels at sheriff and police station areas local wide. He,he,he,he...

Xelda

Reaction score
For you young guys:

ksk has cracked another code about women. This is getting scary.

Maybe not due to boredom...but entertaining nonetheless. I like burning,and cleaning my wheels at sheriff and police station areas local wide. He,he,he,he...
Have mercy! Glad to see you made parole again, Chris. Do not do as Chrispierce does! Most people have normal tires that don't need burning and cleaning.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
ksk has cracked another code about women. This is getting scary.

Have mercy! Glad to see you made parole again, Chris. Do not do as Chrispierce does! Most people have normal tires that don't need burning and cleaning.
Oh I absolutley wholeheartedly agree,and endorse your campaign against my actions as always. Which reminds me,I’ve been meaning to carry an attaché of warnings posted to,any and all titles,passwords,and government accounts above my name therein. But.....unfortunately it gets worse. I’m not talking about burning the tires. Ha,ha,ha....I loooove breaking the law in immature sophomoric manner. Ahhh....one of the life’s little rewards about middle age,one can get away with freely. And I do take full use of,and abuse that advantage at will. Doing it right now in fact....lmao!!!!