What do you guys think about this?

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
masomenos;3436912 said:
Here's a longer video that shows what happened before and after the punch...

[youtube]j3bboZI7Ztw[/youtube]

What a sorry puke. That guy could have cuffed her at any time. He could have grabbed her arm and he never had to hit her. What a sorry piece of trash.

Pepper spray should have been a last resort. But that chump punched a woman.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;3437341 said:
What a sorry puke. That guy could have cuffed her at any time. He could have grabbed her arm and he never had to hit her. What a sorry piece of trash.

Pepper spray should have been a last resort. But that chump punched a woman.

Please.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
if i was a cop i woulda done the same thing. plain and simple, keep your hands off the officers of the law.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Jon88;3437318 said:
Not as long as they're all making money I don't.

They aren't all making money. I know for a fact that ULM, NW, and LSUA are being propped up by the state. We just don't need two universities within 50 miles of each other on I-20. LSUS will be closed and those students will go to tech. Bobby J just stopped by and was very pleased with tech. Dan Reneau is an excellent president, we are actually expanding in this time.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Punching her seems a bit extreme, but its like the old saying, when you play with fire... To me you get what you deserve when you resist arrest and put your hands on a police officer.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So I'm trying to figure out what is worse.. Hitting a woman or a cop?

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
TheKey;3437605 said:
They aren't all making money. I know for a fact that ULM, NW, and LSUA are being propped up by the state. We just don't need two universities within 50 miles of each other on I-20. LSUS will be closed and those students will go to tech. Bobby J just stopped by and was very pleased with tech. Dan Reneau is an excellent president, we are actually expanding in this time.

There is no way LSUS is closing and all the people who went to highschool in Shreveport and the surrounding area are going to Tech 75 miles away. The other schools like Grambling and ULM might, but not LSUS.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Jon88;3437636 said:
There is no way LSUS is closing and all the people who went to highschool in Shreveport and the surrounding area are going to Tech 75 miles away. The other schools like Grambling and ULM might, but not LSUS.

Grambling will never close, too historical for the state.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Look this is simple if a cop pulls you over make their job easy sign the stupid ticket if he is in the wrong you have recourse called court. If he does something he should not you have the ability to report that with internal affairs.

Hey I gotten out of tickets as a guy by saying yes sir and no sir and asking questions and being polite. Pretty darn simple if you act like an arse or indigent for being pulled over you get what you deserve.

If a cop is going to arrest you is fighting him going to stop you from being cuffed no it only makes it worse if he cuffs you and he is in the wrong once again you have recourse.

It is a lot easier and faster to go your marry way by being nice and they might just give you a warning.