What do you think is the key to a win?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There have been innumerable posts cussing and discussing team and player stats. Without rehashing those posts, it basically boils down to:

Winning the turnover battle
Third down efficiency
Red zone efficiency

Otto65

Reaction score
Play off time, everyone has a good running back and a good quarterback. Big game needed from Cowboys special teams. Heath needs to have a big game. Whoever is blocking Aaron Donald needs to stay low. Donald eats up the high blocks. Go Cowboys!

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Physicality similar to the Saints game. Execution, discipline, punch in the mouth. Hit'em!!! The Saints were shook all game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ive ben preaching this all season long, its why this staff held DSak back during the regular season was on agenda.
It was a good call, we are here today and Dak is healthy.
Free Dak… now,, you unleash the beast, its a 2nd huge threat with Zeke.
No other team remaining brings this threat.
Its a double threat.
Run for your ever loving life tonight Dak, run.

Controlling Donalds and putting pressure on Goff...

StarHead69

Reaction score
I’m concerned with our ability to cover Brandin Cooks. Mcvay had to notice the way Lockett was able to exploit our lack of elite speed in the secondary.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It’s all on Dak.

If Dak plays great I don’t think we can lose to anyone.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It’s all on Dak.

If Dak plays great I don’t think we can lose to anyone.

true but OL needs to win the battles up front. I would say that about any game though it starts with the big boys up front

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
For me the key is getting the run game going early, grabbing the lead and making the Rams chase the lead. If it's close in the 4'th quarter I like our chances to bring it home. I think Prescott has proven over and over that he can lead this team in close games. I don't think Goff has proven that. On the flip side, I think the Rams will come out throwing with teams expecting them run it with Gurley. For me the first 2-3 drives of the game will be key for both teams. The team that exerts their will early in the game and doesn't let up wins

Damn I got the "Rams coming out and throwing wrong". The rest oh well. If at first.... try try again. Pretty much nailed it on the first quarter and a half though.