What do you think of this story a friend told me?

nobody

Reaction score
We had a party on the 4th at my office and I drank enough to know not to try and drive home, so as a good citizen I slept in my office. Someone set the alarm on their way out without checking to see if anyone was still there so I woke up to it going off and what appeared to be the entire police force there to arrest the criminal mastermind that I am. I got handcuffed and roughed up a bit, but not as bad as my coworker who was asleep in his car. He got punched in the face by the cops and thrown to the ground so he has cuts all over his face. It took them two hours to do some brilliant detective work and see if I had a key to the door and the ability to turn the alarm system on and off. Not to mention the business cards with the company address in my wallet. Once they did that, we were finally let go. My wrists are about twice their normal size and covered in bruises because the one who cuffed me put them on as tight as possible. He actually laughed in my face when I politely asked him to loosen them. I think that might be my last office party.

Dang, dude. Sounds like they were Eagles fans.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We had a party on the 4th at my office and I drank enough to know not to try and drive home, so as a good citizen I slept in my office. Someone set the alarm on their way out without checking to see if anyone was still there so I woke up to it going off and what appeared to be the entire police force there to arrest the criminal mastermind that I am. I got handcuffed and roughed up a bit, but not as bad as my coworker who was asleep in his car. He got punched in the face by the cops and thrown to the ground so he has cuts all over his face. It took them two hours to do some brilliant detective work and see if I had a key to the door and the ability to turn the alarm system on and off. Not to mention the business cards with the company address in my wallet. Once they did that, we were finally let go. My wrists are about twice their normal size and covered in bruises because the one who cuffed me put them on as tight as possible. He actually laughed in my face when I politely asked him to loosen them. I think that might be my last office party.

Sure they weren't aliens?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
pfft, these stories get told so often by eyewitnesses and nothing happens to them....now if he had proof, then he'd get a nice visit. right?
Man,I know I got laughed outta' the frickin' room for about a week to ten days,after talkin' about what me & my live-in girlfriend saw up in the sky one night, hovering damn ner' right over us, to where I just kept my mouth shut about it,,,o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

* about those " too tight" handcuffs? :lmao2:I'd balked one time when a town marshal clamped it on my right wrist ( as I'd inadvertantly rammed my ford into the bars entrance-ways awning post & collapsed it, well, I elbowed back with my left& clocked him cold, I then attempted to make good my escape, but was pretty ploughed & ran off the road into the ditch about 3 miles away,,,I remember laughing while trying to drive, as my puck-up truck was a 3-speed manual column shift & I had that shiny SMITH&WESSON jewelry swinging/dangling :)lmao:, prolly why I ran off the road:facepalm:)

nobody

Reaction score
Man,I know I got laughed outta' the frickin' room for about a week to ten days,after talkin' about what me & my live-in girlfriend saw up in the sky one night, hovering damn ner' right over us, to where I just kept my mouth shut about it,,,o_O

Exactly. My brother, a bunch of neighborhood kids and I (when I was a kid) all saw a UFO during the day an nobody believed us. No proof, no UFO. That's just how it goes.