What do you think the Cowboys' chances are of running the table?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Don't know why but I'm reminded of the words of the immortal one but ah well. Okay, so in reality we just need the first 3 games to clinch the division but I'm sensing that many around here don't feel this is a real possibility with this team, but why wouldn't it be? I think all of the remaining games are winnable. The hardest test I think will be the Rams at home but they aren't flying quite as high either.

So what do you think the Cowboys' chances are of running the table?

CONSPIRACY! version: we beat the Bears, lose to the Rams to set up a 7-7 showdown with the Eagles that gets flexed into Sunday night for a ratings bonanza (and also to align with a snowstorm as predicted by the Farmer's Almanac at Goodell's behest).
I ran some scenarios...and came up with 4.432526576%

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Don't know why but I'm reminded of the words of the immortal one but ah well. Okay, so in reality we just need the first 3 games to clinch the division but I'm sensing that many around here don't feel this is a real possibility with this team, but why wouldn't it be? I think all of the remaining games are winnable. The hardest test I think will be the Rams at home but they aren't flying quite as high either.

CONSPIRACY! version: we beat the Bears, lose to the Rams to set up a 7-7 showdown with the Eagles that gets flexed into Sunday night for a ratings bonanza (and also to align with a snowstorm as predicted by the Farmer's Almanac at Goodell's behest).
Chances are less than zero.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
It just flat out pains me to sit here and due to how this bunch of under achievers has performed to date, 1/2 my brain saying "you can do it", while the other 1/2 is like ***? Have you lost your mind, not a chance, mostly in part because they haven't beaten a winning team YET. Bears are no slouch, and you can bet their HC, he actually watched film, LOTS of film on these clowns and his defense will wind us like a clock. I have ZERO confidence puppet boy will change squat, mainly because he is what he is. And I'm damn sure like ALL of us on here, were hoping this bunch comes out and makes a statement in Chicago....but that little demon on our shoulders is warning us to steer clear.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score

I don't think the chances of running the table are good at all. We haven't shown any consistency whatsoever. I really think this team is good, but if they don't show up when it's time to play talent makes no difference.

I'm seeing 8 and 8 or 9 and 7 at best.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Slim to none, and slim has already left town.

garyv

Reaction score

Zero Chance

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After this season there should be new playoff rules if you can't be better than 500 you forfeit the divisional spot. Lets not turn the NFL into the NBA

That will never happen. There’s so much parity that despite what a joke the NFC East is the division is going to go right down to the wire.