What free agent WR can we get next year?

juck

Reaction score
I know its crazy but if we could somehow pull Chad johnson away and team him with TO,wow.I know Randy Moss is a FA but I dont think that will work,sad too could u imagine having TO and Moss,omg.How about Fitzgerald?You gotta get a proven WR cause the guys outta the draft arent always the way to go like QBs.

jay cee

Reaction score
juckie;1764305 said:
I know its crazy but if we could somehow pull Chad johnson away and team him with TO,wow.I know Randy Moss is a FA but I dont think that will work,sad too could u imagine having TO and Moss,omg.How about Fitzgerald?You gotta get a proven WR cause the guys outta the draft arent always the way to go like QBs.

I'm hoping the Cowboys don't need to go after any high dollar free agents next year.

They look to be pretty strong at every position. If everyone stays reasonably healthy, I'm thinking middle of the road free agents and solid draft picks should suffice for next season.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Owens , Glenn , Crayton , Hurd , and draft pick . I just don't see the need . Don't sweep Stanback under the rug just yet either . A kid coming off an injury and making a position change . Rome wasn't buit in a day .

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
There was some discussion of Fitzgerald becoming available and i would leap at that. other than that though might as well look to the draft.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Patrick Crayton! :eek:

He's a free-agent and has great timing with Romo. He's emerged into one of the best #2/#3 WRs in the NFL.

Pay him his due Jerrah!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Roy come back to Texas. That would be sweet.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
YoMick;1764391 said:
Roy Williams or Fitzgerald.

I wouldn't say no to Johnson from Houston either but I don't know that he would be available.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Where are you guys finding all this cap space?

Turner
Roy Williams
Fitz
Samuels
Namdia (or however you spell his name)
Haynesworth
Moss

:confused:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Greg Lee Arizona Cardinals ERFA WR
Chris M. Davis Miami Dolphins RFA WR
Rashied Davis Chicago Bears RFA WR
Malcom Floyd San Diego Chargers RFA WR
Carlyle Holiday Green Bay Packers RFA WR
B.J. Johnson Tampa Bay Buccaneers RFA WR
Jerome Mathis Houston Texans RFA WR
Lance Moore New Orleans Saints RFA WR
Sam Aiken Buffalo Bills UFA WR
Bernard Berrian Chicago Bears UFA WR
Troy Brown New England Patriots UFA WR
Drew Carter Carolina Panthers UFA WR
Tim Carter New York Giants UFA WR
Antonio Chatman Cincinnati Bengals UFA WR
Keary Colbert Carolina Panthers UFA WR
Terrance Copper New Orleans Saints UFA WR
Patrick Crayton Dallas Cowboys UFA WR
Devard Darling Baltimore Ravens UFA WR
Andre' Davis Houston Texans UFA WR
Skyler Fulton Seattle Seahawks UFA WR
Doug Gabriel Oakland Raiders UFA WR
Justin Gage Tennessee Titans UFA WR
D.J. Hackett Seattle Seahawks UFA WR
Bryant Johnson Arizona Cardinals UFA WR
Ruvell Martin Green Bay Packers UFA WR
Keenan McCardell Washington Commanders UFA WR
Eric Moulds Tennessee Titans UFA WR
Samie Parker Kansas City Chiefs UFA WR
David Patten New Orleans Saints UFA WR
Marcus Robinson Detroit Lions UFA WR
Brandon Stokley Denver Broncos UFA WR

onetrickpony

Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;1764354 said:
Owens , Glenn , Crayton , Hurd , and draft pick . I just don't see the need . Don't sweep Stanback under the rug just yet either . A kid coming off an injury and making a position change . Rome wasn't buit in a day .

Stanback takes Glenn's place next year. I'm afraid even if he makes it back this year, he's done. But even good college WRs need time to adjust to the pro game so I don't know how much we can rely on Stanback.

TO would be on the last year of his contract. If JJ doesn't extend him, you might as well cut him because we will see the Philly TO again.

Crayton may opt to leave even if we make an offer. He's acting kind of weird this season with his off the field comments so you never know.

I think if we don't resign TO, we definately need a FA wide out. If we do resign him, a top draft pick still needs to be spent on a WR. Either way, I don't think we can rely on this group staying together for next year.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Would luv to have Fitz and I'd give a No.1 for him. He's only like 25yrs old or so. Still very young and good...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I sort of want to finish this season before I think about this. Otherwise I may get my hopes up like with Darren McFadden, only to see them dashed by a lousy team (supposed to be) playing good.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;1764420 said:
I sort of want to finish this season before I think about this. Otherwise I may get my hopes up like with Darren McFadden, only to see them dashed by a lousy team (supposed to be) playing good.

:eek: