1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

What free agent WR can we get next year?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by juck, Nov 13, 2007.

1. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,782 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    yeah we can sign him, talk him up and then trade him to the Deadskins for a 2nd rd pick...

:D

David

2. dallasfan

dallasfan New Member

978 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    exactly my thoughts

3. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,782 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    exept Deion was in the prime of his career

Moss is not

and for all the man love being thrown this guy, he is still basically a one route WR.....and at least 4 or 5 of his tds were the direct result of pushing off that wasnt called, and none of them were borderline stuff either...they were all obvious

he probably doesnt have refs ignore it if he plays for Dallas

David

4. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Not sure what you are watching but Moss is totally dominant this year. As he has been most of his Hall of Fame career. He just goes and gets it.

5. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,357 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    How many passes do think they each of them need to be happy?

What pisses these guys off are double teams. That's when they get 3 catches for 40 yards and no TDs. When some DC says we aint lettin Moss or TO beat us and doubles them the whole game.

How often will Moss spend the whole game doubled with Owens on the same field?

6. GhettoxCowboy

GhettoxCowboy Dem Boyz

1,776 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Roy williams from the Lions would be awesome.

7. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    overrated and overpaid - Pass

8. GhettoxCowboy

GhettoxCowboy Dem Boyz

1,776 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LMAO , alot of you guys don't have NFL ticket i assume huh..

9. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,782 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I think you better watch him play some and check out his numbers, especially last year's (which was the first he was healthy the entire season)

if you want to say he is nicked up alot, thats fine...but when he's on the field he's a pretty good WR thats puts up some big numbers

David

10. GhettoxCowboy

GhettoxCowboy Dem Boyz

1,776 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :toast2:

11. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

19,514 Messages
    20,318 Likes Received
    If we make it to the Super Bowl and lose to a team like NE, you can bet that Jerry will do what it takes to overtake that team. You can bet he will do what NE did this past off season. I don't know who he will go after, but he will make NE type deals to overtake NE.

12. dozin_theknick

dozin_theknick New Member

593 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Of the wr's on the list, fa's that is, Berrian I think would be the best fit and most reasonable fit. He has speed to promote the deep threat we miss without Glenn.

13. LittleBoyBlue

LittleBoyBlue Redvolution

35,672 Messages
    8,325 Likes Received

He was... and then.... he wasnt... McNabb start that "I have to spread it around to the other players nonsense.

I get your point though...

14. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

12,279 Messages
    12,681 Likes Received
    WR position is a nice to have position for our team. I wouldn't break the salary cap bank for a WR. Especially when we have greater need to fix the secondary.

15. smarta5150

smarta5150 Mr. Wright

7,163 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Are you serious? :laugh2:

16. GhettoxCowboy

GhettoxCowboy Dem Boyz

1,776 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Same thing i said... :bow:

17. 2much2soon

2much2soon Well-Known Member

2,513 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    where is the guy who was on here, I think it was last spring, repeatedly shouting(typing) loudly that you don't need a big name receiver to win it all? (All because NE won it a few times with mostly no names at WR.)
    He was funny.
    Especially since NE went out and got Moss and Stallworth in the off-season :laugh2:

18. Rack

Rack Federal Agent

23,055 Messages
    1,252 Likes Received
    I was thinking Stallworth as well. He needs to sharpen up his route running though.

Quite possibly the most ignorant statement I've ever read/seen in my entire life.

You are already in the black as far as credibility is concerned, now the IRS is about to knock down your door. Seriously, that was plain ignorant.

You'd take an aged Moss, but not a Roy Williams (better then Moss at this point already) who is just entering his prime?

Freakin' WOW.

19. I Bleed B&G

I Bleed B&G I Can't Stop the Bleeding

74 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Fitz wants out of Zona, but lucky for us, Daniel Snyder keeps money stashed away under his bed for rainy days. Haha!

I'll never understand why football fans talk about being over the cap every season since Snyder took over, it's not like he doesnt find a way to get the big names here.

20. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

13,035 Messages
    5,354 Likes Received

Moss is in the running for league MVP right now. If this is what past their prime players perform like, then lets get a half dozen more of them, in addition to Moss.