What free agents did the 49ers and the Chiefs signed to help them get to the Super Bowl?

rambo2

Reaction score
They brought in Young at the deadline and he has been super helpful. The OP is grasping at straws to try and prove that this FO knows what they are doing.
Lol, is that what I'm doing? I was curious. I remembered Hargrave, but I couldn't think of others.

Creeper

Reaction score
As others have said, Hargrave was a tier 1 FA. The also signed Charvarius Ward and Tashaun Gipson as free agents.

I don't think anyone thinks a team should or can sign lots of free agents. The point is they use FA to fill holes in the roster here and there. The bigger point is, they signed a top tier DT instead of trying to go cheap to fill a hole.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Where is the banner for regular season wins? I know you only care about being relevant but fans want to see this team play LATE into the postseason.
OP literally bragged.

Yes, bragged ….

In the post game thread of the Packers game, remember post game, meaning AFTER we were humiliated …

That the Cowboys were still good because they were the favorites to win the game and if they weren’t good they wouldn’t have been the favorites.

Thats how this dude thinks.

rambo2

Reaction score
You asked a loaded questions because you are trying to justify this FO's lack of FA spending.
I was curious because you guys complain so much about it and I wanted to see what these teams did. I figured a few people would know. Is there something wrong with that?

rambo2

Reaction score
OP literally bragged.

Yes, bragged ….

In the post game thread of the Packers game, remember post game, meaning AFTER we were humiliated …

That the Cowboys were still good because they were the favorites to win the game and if they weren’t good they wouldn’t have been the favorites.

Thats how this dude thinks.
How would you know how I think? I consider you to be a crazy person.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
not gonna troll...chiefs in the past few years have signed Joe thuney, Jawaan Taylor, Donovan Smith, Justin Reid, Frank Clark, Juju-smith schuster, Carlos Dunlap

49ers have signed Charvarious Ward (still hurts), Javon Hargrave, Tashaun Gipson, and traded for CMC, Chase Young, & Trent Williams.

Not each player is an All-pro but they definitely contributed.

rambo2

Reaction score
As others have said, Hargrave was a tier 1 FA. The also signed Charvarius Ward and Tashaun Gipson as free agents.

I don't think anyone thinks a team should or can sign lots of free agents. The point is they use FA to fill holes in the roster here and there. The bigger point is, they signed a top tier DT instead of trying to go cheap to fill a hole.
The Cowboys tried to fill the dtacke and linebacker holes through the draft, but that failed. Thanks for the info on their free agents.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I was curious because you guys complain so much about it and I wanted to see what these teams did. I figured a few people would know. Is there something wrong with that?
Yes. We all know what you are doing because you are a literal shill for this FO. You could have easily googled it but chose to post it on here to try and prove a point and got absolutely destroyed for it. Which is exactly what you deserve for starting such a ridiculous thread.

rambo2

Reaction score
SF: CMC, Trent Williams, Hargrave, Ward, Young

KC: Amenihu

KC actually lost more talent the last few years than they gained. They can do that because they have a truly elite QB.
Thanks for sharing.