What games are you going to this year if you are not in Dallas?

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
Some buddies and I are going down this year for the Philly game. Just wondering of the people going to games that don't live in Dallas area, what game(s) did you decide to go to and why?

For us, it was matter of work schedule and the fact that seeing us beat the stuffing out of the skins each time we went got old. We wanted to see them mess up a worthy opponent. Maybe see a good shot on T.O.

4 more days!

Eddie

Reaction score
I've been a fan since 78. I've yet to see my first live Cowboys game.

My time will come. :)

1fisher

Reaction score
Eddie said:

Surprise fathers day gift = Rams

Possibly one other game........

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
Going to the Monday nighter against Washington this year. It will by my son's and nephew's first time in Texas Stadium and I'm expecting the night to be quite special.Anyone else going to that game?

Murph80

Reaction score
Washington
Philly
Arizonia
Detriot
This is my first year with Season Tickets. I will drive 850 miles one way from Springfield, Illinois for each game.

Also will be attending the playoffs.

Hondo

Reaction score
I'm heading to the Denver game over Thanksgiving. No real reason just a friend of mine is a broncos fan and talked about wanting to go. We are trying to get our future wives (he gets married on July 30th and myself Sept. 10th) to buy us the tickets as wedding presents. Hopefully it works

Mike 1967

Reaction score
I have been to about 10 games over the last 30 years.

To be honest with you I much prefer to watch the game on TV in the comfort of my home.

(1) I can actually see the action on my TV screen. In person it is difficult to make out the action on any play less than 10 yards.

(2) I can go to me fridge anytime I want

(3) I don't have to have $ 100 for bear and snacks

(4) I can get to the bathroom and back during commercial breaks

(5) My recliner is comfortable

(6) I don't have some idiot screaming in my ear. (the only idiot screaming is me :D )

(7) I don't have to deal with the traffic to and from the game

fweegy

Reaction score
I'm going to the Cards game this year, my yearly trek to Dallas. We got tix for A&M the day before, we wanna experience the Texas college atmosphere too.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Not a regular season game but I do have tickets to the Cardinal pre-season game.
I went to a monday night game in Dallas.....Packers were there. Game ended up 9-3. A field goal fest. I did have a blast though. A friend of mine hooked me up as a birthday gift. Paid airfare, hotel the whole works. Also paid for the bungee jump in downtown Dallas.....I'd do it again!!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Eddie said:

I feel for ya Eddie, living in the NY metro area myself. I saw the Boys beat the Patriots 12-6 in Dallas in 96. Only time I've been there and it was all FG's...

Great experience, boring game. I was 5 rows back on the 20, right in front of our cheerleaders :)

One of my riding buddies has family Giants season tickets, were going in December to see the Dallas game. They are not even football fans per say, but have had the tickets in the family for years.

I have seen about 10 Dallas games, most in Giants stadium...Gillette and Foxborough...and one in San Fran with my bro-inlaw, who still hates me because we kicked their butt.

MS17

Reaction score
Really going to try to get to the 12/24 Panthers game in Charlotte, although Christmas eve might be a hard sell. That might be a BIG game for both clubs. I live here in NC and December weather is very fickle, no telling what the conditions will be like. Balmy or cold, sleet. :eek:

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
OK if I understand the question right

I'm not in dallas and plan on going to the Dallas at Readskins 12/18 game and Dallas at Carolina 12/24 I live in just north of Richmond so these two games are ok game day drives for me.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Just bought my tix today! VS Giants on Oct16! The boys were 7-0 when I attended, but that streak ended last year against Pitts. That game single handedly ended our season and catapulted theirs. Never seen so many of the opposing teams fans in my life. Its payback for the Giants!

77Cowboy

Reaction score
Going to both the Preseason and Regular season Seattle games, went the the Seattle game last year and that was by far the greatest football game I have ever seen.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Coming over from London for the Philly and Giants game.

Thought I'd spend some time in Austin and San Antonio between games.