What games are you going to this year if you are not in Dallas?

Kilyin

Reaction score
Hoping to go to the first home game vs the Commanders, if I can get a couple tickets.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Arch Stanton said:
Coming over from London for the Philly and Giants game.

Thought I'd spend some time in Austin and San Antonio between games.

Good choice on towns.

Ever been to either before ?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I always go to the Cowboys/Commanders game at Washington.

This year I'll also be going both Cowboys/Eagles games.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
BigDFan5 and I are going to the deadskins and Cards game so far.I'm coming up from Corpus Christi,Tx.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
Good choice on towns.

Ever been to either before ?

No. I've spent some time in Dallas and Fort Worth.

I've been to the Stockyards, Dealy (sp) Plaza and the State Fair.

My friends have suggested we travel to Austin and San Antonio.

Do you have any suggestions for things to do/see?

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Arch Stanton said:
No. I've spent some time in Dallas and Fort Worth.

I've been to the Stockyards, Dealy (sp) Plaza and the State Fair.

My friends have suggested we travel to Austin and San Antonio.

Do you have any suggestions for things to do/see?

Austin - Lake Travis, 6th street / 5th street on weekend nights

San Antonio - River Walk, The Market, and any highly rated Mexican restaurant not on the River Walk.

You might also want to consider swinging through Fredericksburg. It is NE of San Antonio between Austin and San Antonio. It is a bit out of the way but is a nice drive through orchard country. Fredericksburg is an old German settlement that has a pretty neat ambiance. And fairly good beer and food.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
Austin - Lake Travis, 6th street / 5th street on weekend nights

San Antonio - River Walk, The Market, and any highly rated Mexican restaurant not on the River Walk.

You might also want to consider swinging through Fredericksburg. It is NE of San Antonio between Austin and San Antonio. It is a bit out of the way but is a nice drive through orchard country. Fredericksburg is an old German settlement that has a pretty neat ambiance. And fairly good beer and food.

Forgot to mention the Alamo in SA. Pretty much have to visit the Alamo just to say that you have been there.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
Forgot to mention the Alamo in SA. Pretty much have to visit the Alamo just to say that you have been there.

Don't **** on it though.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Monday nighter against Commanders in Dallas!

I was very happy to hear about the Triplets getting inducted in the Ring of Honor that night!

BigDDynasty

Reaction score
Murph80 said:
Washington
Philly
Arizonia
Detriot
This is my first year with Season Tickets. I will drive 850 miles one way from Springfield, Illinois for each game.

Also will be attending the playoffs.
You have esason tix in IL? For all the games? If so much for the Denver game?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
77Cowboy said:
Going to both the Preseason and Regular season Seattle games, went the the Seattle game last year and that was by far the greatest football game I have ever seen.

I hope to get tickets for the October 23 game in Seattle. Scratch that, I will get tickets, I just hope I don't have to pay scalper's prices ;)

I won't be going to the preseason game as I don't intend to take a day off work for it, I have a trial that starts the next day and it is a long drive to watch scrubs.

My wife bought me a new Keyshawn Johnson jersey so we now can both wear one, she can be Roy Williams and I can be Key.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
Going to the Christmas Eve game in Charlotte. I think that it will be meaningful game for both.

I will be there for one of the few games that I will actually cheer for the Panthers. Also going to the Patriots/Panthers Game, Green Bay/Panthers, Pittsburgh/Panthers (Preseason), Commanders/Panthers (preseason), and of course all of the Commanders Home games.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
OK if I understand the question right

I'm not in dallas and plan on going to the Dallas at Readskins 12/18 game and Dallas at Carolina 12/24 I live in just north of Richmond so these two games are ok game day drives for me.

JK, I used to live in DC so the Cowboys/Commanders game is a annual ritual for me, however, I just moved to Charlotte so I will be at the Carolina game as well. If you want to do the tailgate thing, DannyWhite on this board has a really good one at fed-ex field. Also, If your interested,I would be willing to do one at BOA Stadium. Just let me know.

Reaction score
Cowboyfanforlife are you located in NC? I live in Charlotte so my best friend and I are going to the game Christmas Eve

Little Jr

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
I have been to about 10 games over the last 30 years.

To be honest with you I much prefer to watch the game on TV in the comfort of my home.

(1) I can actually see the action on my TV screen. In person it is difficult to make out the action on any play less than 10 yards.

(2) I can go to me fridge anytime I want

(3) I don't have to have $ 100 for bear and snacks

(4) I can get to the bathroom and back during commercial breaks

(5) My recliner is comfortable

(6) I don't have some idiot screaming in my ear. (the only idiot screaming is me :D )

(7) I don't have to deal with the traffic to and from the game

I agree on all points. But there is nothing like watching a game with 65000 Cowboy fans live.The eye candy is pretty good too.LOL!!

I'll be at the Giants game Oct 16. Anyone going pm me and we'll meet up. I'll be driving up from Houston.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
JakeCamp12 said:
Monday Night Football game against the Iggles at the Linc!
I'm going to this game too! I'll be in section 123, send me a PM before the game. There's safety in numbers that the Linc. :) I'm also planning to bring a grill and do some tailgating before the game.