What games are you going to this year if you are not in Dallas?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
My wife decided we're going to Botcon(Transformers convention) this year, and it's in Frisco, TX, so of course I decided we had to go to a game while we are there, lucky for me it's a Monday Night affair against the 'skins with the triplets being inducted. Also going to the KC game as I live in KC and was going to this game no matter what, wish it was in KC, but oh well.

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
Ca. here. Going to TC this weekend (BTW, anyone know if you can take a vid camera into TC?), season opener against the Bolts, and back to back weekends against the Niners and Raiders. It's a good year to be a Cali Cowboy fan!

tiller77

Reaction score
I am going to the Detroit game with my buddy who is a Lions fan. We went a few years ago to the Dallas Detroit game in Detroit and I saw the Lions beat the Cowboys and never heard the end of it. So I am gonna make him suffer a plane ride of me celebrating the Cowboys win over the Lions.

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
tiller77 said:
I am going to the Detroit game with my buddy who is a Lions fan. We went a few years ago to the Dallas Detroit game in Detroit and I saw the Lions beat the Cowboys and never heard the end of it. So I am gonna make him suffer a plane ride of me celebrating the Cowboys win over the Lions.

lol. thats funny. years ago when we lost to the Browns by 4 points, a buddy of mine called after the game and said nothing except he kept barking like a dawg. Wish I could repay him with a live defeat like yours. Good reason for the trip.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike 1967 said:
Forgot to mention the Alamo in SA. Pretty much have to visit the Alamo just to say that you have been there.
Also if he's taking a significant other. San Marcos is great for shopping... :) And it's between S.A and Austin.

BTW, I'm thinking both the Denver and Detroit games.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I am going to San Diego for the season opener with a group of 5 other friends from work.

Several of us form this site are going to the Cardinals game in pre season in Tempe.

A friend from Plano, TX asked me last week if I'd come to the Thanksgiving Day game with him if he gets tickets. The company he works for has tickets. He is one of 4 guys who may get the tickets. He is from Atlanta and a Falcons fan, but said he would go to the game with me if he wins.

es22

Reaction score
Openning Day in San Diego. I cannot wait. It is the perfect pre-wedding (Oct 2) getaway for myself and future wife. I am only going to go to one game so far, as i need to save up $$ for SB XL in FEB. DALLAS/INDY looks like a great matchup (a la giants/buffalo).

I usually go to 1 Boyz game per year (mostly in the Northeast --ie Buffalo, NY, Det, or Ohio).

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
es22 said:
Openning Day in San Diego. I cannot wait. It is the perfect pre-wedding (Oct 2) getaway for myself and future wife.
Congrats. Maybe I'll see you and the future Mrs. there. You'll love SD.

tiller77

Reaction score
Dat mans bro said:
lol. thats funny. years ago when we lost to the Browns by 4 points, a buddy of mine called after the game and said nothing except he kept barking like a dawg. Wish I could repay him with a live defeat like yours. Good reason for the trip.

Another one of my friends is a Browns fan and the way to get to a Browns fan is after one of their many losses tell them hey at least you all have won a Super Bowl and say oh wait that was the Ravens. When the Ravens won the Super Bowl we called our buddy to congratulate him on the win telling him the Browns did it they won the Super Bowl then he hung up and wouldn't answer his phone the rest of the day.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Dat mans bro said:

We meaning the Cowboys? We won that game. That was one of the games I went to. After the game i kept meowing to all the Brown fans like a cat because they were all barking before the game and during.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I might be going to the Carolina game. I'll wait until it gets closer because that could be an ugly game. I'm expecting a Super Bowl repeat performance from Carolina this year.

Little Jr

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I might be going to the Carolina game. I'll wait until it gets closer because that could be an ugly game. I'm expecting a Super Bowl repeat performance from Carolina this year.

Well we did beat them that year in the regular season when they went to the SB. Gotta have faith dude.

Little Jr

Reaction score
By the way, I just recieved a emial from fedex that my tickets for the Giants game were sent out. Can't wait.

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
Little Jr said:
We meaning the Cowboys? We won that game. That was one of the games I went to. After the game i kept meowing to all the Brown fans like a cat because they were all barking before the game and during.

the one I am referring to happened in 90's (12/10/94)? I think the cowboys were down 4 or 5 and in the redzone with less than two minutes left...Aikman hit Novacek in the middle who slipped or was tripped up at the one and fell inches short of the winning TD. I was so pissed that I punched a dent into the roof of my lemon. lol.

Oh well.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Aready got tickets to mon nite philla/dallas & Dallas/NY. I live in jersey and been goin to those two games the last 10 years.... cant wait til i know the players r there thurs nite!!!! By the way i hate the eagles...still!!!!!!!

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Also if he's taking a significant other. San Marcos is great for shopping... :) And it's between S.A and Austin.

BTW, I'm thinking both the Denver and Detroit games.

I spent 2 years at Texas State. But my memory is a complete haze :- )