What Goals do you have for this team for this season?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think our #1 goal is to have no more injuries, yes they're apart of the game, but they can put the team in a bad situation if a key player goes out. Please give your thoughts, I know you have them!

rambo2

Reaction score
I think our #1 goal is to have no more injuries, yes they're apart of the game, but they can put the team in a bad situation if a key player goes out. Please give your thoughts, I know you have them!
Injuries dominate the NFL.

rambo2

Reaction score
They number 1 goal is to get the number 1 spot in the NFC and advance in the playoffs.

StarLord

Reaction score
Within the next year, I want to see a promising young quarterback and youngish guru head coach. I want the LBs to gel and become a force. I want a young stud RB however we get him, just not with out first pick.

Looking forward to a healthy Diggs and Bland playing together for most of the year.

rambo2

Reaction score
Within the next year, I want to see a promising young quarterback and youngish guru head coach. I want the LBs to gel and become a force. I want a young stud RB however we get him, just not with out first pick.

Looking forward to a healthy Diggs and Bland playing together for most of the year.
Nothing wrong with taking a running back at 28 to 32.

kskboys

Reaction score
To be honest (and I still find it amusing that some of you still think this team is capable) i hope we tank so so so so os hard that jerry finally gives up
There was a lot of giveup in his voice in the post game after the GB debacle.

rambo2

Reaction score
To be honest (and I still find it amusing that some of you still think this team is capable) i hope we tank so so so so os hard that jerry finally gives up
Your opinion is amusing. You actually think that a double digit win team could tank.

Flamma

Reaction score
Most people would point towards winning for a goal. Not you. I still remember that classic season back in the late 90s. We were 5-11, but man our lack of injuries was glorious. Lol
We didn't have any 5-11 seasons in the late 90s. You must be talking about the next 3 injury free years. :p

Reactions: CWR