What Goals do you have for this team for this season?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Goal is to just enjoy every game. I want them to win them all of course but to me this year’s team (on paper) is not as good as the last 3 twelve win teams. Just keepin it real.

plymkr

Reaction score
I just want some sign they are ready to cut ties with Dak and that they will embrace the philosophy of most championship teams ....build around a QB drafted in the first couple rounds.
My goal is similar. Build for the future. If we resign Dak (which I don’t advocate for) then have a plan in place to improve the run defense and bring in another QB, preferably a higher draft choice. Regardless of how anyone feels about Dak there is one very inconvenient fact about him. He’s not immortal. He’s entering his 9th season. Father Time is undefeated. I liked the Lance trade because it showed we are churning for a possible new QB. Lance isn’t going to be it and if he is it will be several seasons. I’d like them to continue churning the QB2 and QB3 in search for the next guy. Cuz even if we resign Dak playing 10-13 seasons at a high level for one team isn’t common. I would like to see, or I guess my goal would be, 24/7, 365 commitment to player acquisition specifically on the QB position to prepare for Dak leaving either in 2025 or 3 years after that.

plymkr

Reaction score
Goal is to just enjoy every game. I want them to win them all of course but to me this year’s team (on paper) is not as good as the last 3 twelve win teams. Just keepin it real.
Beating the 49ers would also be sweet and satisfying. That’s my Super Bowl right now until we get past the WC round. I hate the 49ers.

Shane612

Reaction score
My goal is to get my mother-in-law to come over every game night and cook her fabulous Korean dinners, like she did most game nights last year.
:cool: :laugh:

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Same as every year. 1. Practice and play hard. 2. Stay healthy. 3. Win games. 4. Get into the playoffs. 5. Make a run for the SuperBowl.

Everything else is superfluous and a waste of time. Crap like podcasts, posting on social media, community events, parties and outings outside of football and squawking in front of a microphone.

If it's not on game film, a whiteboard, a playbook, a game plan or in between the white lines it's a waste of time.

RD21

Reaction score
Goals for this season..?

How about not be embarrassed again. Not be the laughing stock of the league again. Not be the predictable butt of so many memes come January.

Be nice to not give Stephen A Smith so much material....lol.

Hey, I can dream right..?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My goal for the Cowboys this year is not to get embarrassed at home by the 7th ranked playoff team.
411b4ed3-6ef1-4c90-baa5-7c439ace2d0a_text.gif