What Goals do you have for this team for this season?

Chasing6

Reaction score
I just want some sign they are ready to cut ties with Dak and that they will embrace the philosophy of most championship teams ....build around a QB drafted in the first couple rounds.
So a majority of teams decide to embrace the philosophy of most losing teams?

gtb1943

Reaction score
unless you are admittedly in rebuild mode, the goal should always be the super bowl

Chasing6

Reaction score
unless you are admittedly in rebuild mode, the goal should always be the super bowl
Jerry will not admit that unless he is forced to. However, with Dak and CD not currently signed we are in rebuild mode until further notice.

Jerry most likely fears telling the fans he is rebuilding. So he pretends like he is trying to sign CD and Dak.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I think our #1 goal is to have no more injuries, yes they're apart of the game, but they can put the team in a bad situation if a key player goes out. Please give your thoughts, I know you have them!
Position yourself the best way possible to be able to find our QB of the future -> clean cap, build good OL, trade players for top picks (Parsons).

plymkr

Reaction score
0-17.....tear it down and start over. Until that happens, it's just gonna be more misery.
I would love to go 0-17 if it embarrassed Jerry and DNA boy to the point they bring in experienced football guys and a good coach. This “hanging around the rim” business is a good way to say “as long as we’re relevant we are good GMs”. A narcissist hates being embarrassed. So embarrassment may be the best medicine.

morat1959

Reaction score
The highest draft pick we can get in next years draft by any means possible. Bags over the heads of all the fans who still go to games and help finance this 28 year running clown show.

Jipper

Reaction score
Either get busy winning or get busy losing - either way I'll be happy....middle of the road is what sucks

Retro88

Reaction score
To win our last game of the season. I'll be happy with both scenarios that leads to that outcome

Jarntt

Reaction score
The goal for every team every year should be the Super Bowl and nothing else. Will we win it...not very likely, but that's the goal

JBS

Reaction score
The main goal for this season is for Jerry and Stephen to not get injured

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
To pour out a bottle of cheap whiskey onto the gm's grave by the time the season is over. I guess that's more of a personal goal.