What Goals do you have for this team for this season?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Goals?

Rushing defense < 100 yds/ game (112 yds/game in 2023)

Turnovers differential +12 (+10 in 2023)

Points allowed <20 pts/game (18.5 pts/game in 2023)

Rushing offense >120 yds/game (113 yds/gm in 2023)

Points per game >25

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My goal is to win one of the million dollar pools on Fanduel or Draftkings this year. I was this..close last year.

Creeper

Reaction score
Get a top 15 draft pick and hope there is an impact defensive lineman available when they pick. At this point it could be DT or DE. They are going to need both.

CWR

Reaction score
We didn't have any 5-11 seasons in the late 90s. You must be talking about the next 3 injury free years. :p
Yup thats it. It was quite a season. I remember trash talking all my buddies how sawft their teams were.

They'd always have the same lousy comeback, "but yall suck." Oh yeah, well we're healthy! Lol

CWR

Reaction score
I have no expectations for this team. I think they could make the playoffs again but I don’t expect much more than that.

My hope is to just enjoy the season. Enjoy watching the games, enjoy watching other teams play.

Football is the best.
I just hope I don't manage to get sucked in. My goal is to watch the games and be entertained. I have no interest in having my heart ripped out and stomped on. They always manage to find a way. I feel like BP, the losses are too painful. NOT THIS YEAR. Jerry set the table. I'm gonna eat and go home, keep it real simple. Lol

bottleKids

Reaction score
I think our #1 goal is to have no more injuries, yes they're apart of the game, but they can put the team in a bad situation if a key player goes out. Please give your thoughts, I know you have them!
We aren't a rebuilding Jaguar's team, or a low ceiling Raiders team. We re the Dallas Cowboys... our goal should always be winning the Superbowl.