what good QBs can we draft this year

kartr

Reaction score
jbsg02 said:
best chance is getting rivers from SD

Rivers is less mobile than Bledsoe and has a weaker arm. Plus, people in the organization were higher on Cleo Lemon, that says it all.

kartr

Reaction score
Hiero said:
Drew Olson is good, Bruce Gradkowski seems pretty good, and we can get these guys sometime after the 1st and 2nd rd I think. maybe 2nd at highest. I see Rivers going to the Dolphins.

Dolphins already traded for Cleo Lemon over Rivers.

kartr

Reaction score
junk said:
But you'd take one named Quincy which doesn't say much for your ability to assess QBs.

Quincy didn't lose to the 'Skins as a Cowboy qb, he was 3-0 against them and passed for over 1000 yards against the Giants in 4 games and only threw 1 pick against them in those 4 games. How did Bledsoe do against the Giants this year?
Oh, and Quincy beat the Eagles when they were still good. I think my numbers trump your biased opinion and my numbers come from NFL.com, not my imagination.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
kartr said:
Quincy didn't lose to the 'Skins as a Cowboy qb, he was 3-0 against them and passed for over 1000 yards against the Giants in 4 games and only threw 1 pick against them in those 4 games. How did Bledsoe do against the Giants this year?
Oh, and Quincy beat the Eagles when they were still good. I think my numbers trump your biased opinion and my numbers come from NFL.com, not my imagination.

Way to pick and choose your stats. Want me to pick and choose some good ones?

Career: 32 TDs and 37 INTs. 56.5% completion percentage. 71 QB rating.

That is the line of a journey man QB at best.

The guy is terrible and is gone. Get over him. I'm hardly a Bledsoe super fan, but he is a clear upgrade over Quincy.