What happened to TE being a priority?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I guess having a 72 year old Witten un-retiring filled that need? They didn't even bring in an UDFA TE. Oh yeah and the baseball player...guess we are good there...

No, the 76 year old jackwagon the team has for an owner and GM says they're good at TE.

Hardline

Reaction score
Once the TE from Texas A&M went off the board to Minnesota that probably ended the Cowboys wanting a TE.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Hidden video has recorded the Cowboys brain trust in the war room on draft day...

tenor.gif

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Because you spent a 4th rd pick on one you should not look to improve the position??. A first and maybe a 2nd sure, not a 4.

Isn’t this the same board that throws a temper tantrum EVERY damned time the team drafts a TE? Now everybody wants one when one isn’t taken. Isn’t this the same board that always whines when the team doesn’t devote draft picks to the DT position? We use our first pick on one this year and the *****ing and moaning is incessant. There seems to be far too many on here suffering from bipolar issues. It’s pretty damned hilarious.

Knotamus

Reaction score
I never understood people talking like it was a ‘priority’. How bout we see what our TE drafted last year becomes? The boys on The Draft show really liked him. And why are we suddenly down on Jarvis? I guess a 3TD game wasn’t flashy enough. And yes, Witten is old, but he’s not useless. Besides, I don’t believe Dallas is finished adding players. There’s bound to be a veteran available if needed before the start of the season.

We would have had to draft a TE with one of the first two picks for that player to make a difference or to beat out Jarwin/Schultz anyway..that was never going to happen.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I never understood people talking like it was a ‘priority’. How bout we see what our TE drafted last year becomes? The boys on The Draft show really liked him. And why are we suddenly down on Jarvis? I guess a 3TD game wasn’t flashy enough. And yes, Witten is old, but he’s not useless. Besides, I don’t believe Dallas is finished adding players. There’s bound to be a veteran available if needed before the start of the season.

We would have had to draft a TE with one of the first two picks for that player to make a difference or to beat out Jarwin/Schultz anyway..that was never going to happen.

Don’t confuse them with logic.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Isn’t this the same board that throws a temper tantrum EVERY damned time the team drafts a TE? Now everybody wants one when one isn’t taken. Isn’t this the same board that always whines when the team doesn’t devote draft picks to the DT position? We use our first pick on one this year and the *****ing and moaning is incessant. There seems to be far too many on here suffering from bipolar issues. It’s pretty damned hilarious.

lol. Go cry yourself to sleep you'll be ok...

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Who actually complains about people on the internet. Life must be boring