What happened to TE being a priority?

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess you guys are right, we are loaded with pro bowl tight ends and should not even consider bringing in anyone that could upgrade the position. I riled up the cheerleaders. my bad. .

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Isn’t this the same board that throws a temper tantrum EVERY damned time the team drafts a TE? Now everybody wants one when one isn’t taken. Isn’t this the same board that always whines when the team doesn’t devote draft picks to the DT position? We use our first pick on one this year and the *****ing and moaning is incessant. There seems to be far too many on here suffering from bipolar issues. It’s pretty damned hilarious.
Post of the night. Trophy is in the mail. Congrats!

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Who actually complains about people on the internet. Life must be boring

Complaining? Nah. It’s actually pretty damned entertaining (or pathetic, depending on how you look at it). I’m just pointing out the facts based on many years of posting on here.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
They like Jarwin & Shultz.

Yeah, I never really saw TE as a huge need, at least from a draft standpoint. The minute we signed Witten it dropped considerably. Not because I think Witten is still a great TE, but because I think the threesome will give us average production. I think Jarwin is the better pass catcher of them and Schultz can be a little bit of a jack of all trades. Hoping another year around Witten will help both round out their games.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
lol ok tiger. your rant complaining about people complaining, seems useful.
As I stated earlier, I’m not complaining. I’m pointing out the facts. NOTHING I posted was incorrect. That’s called a fact.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I guess having a 72 year old Witten un-retiring filled that need? They didn't even bring in an UDFA TE. Oh yeah and the baseball player...guess we are good there...
Call a Wambulance!

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I bet him and @Rockport are the same person

lol, have to love people that take the time to go out of their way to post on a thread that's about something they clearly are not interested in. That's the guy who goes through the neighbors trash in the hopes of finding a recyclable he can report them for.

Number1

Reaction score
I guess having a 72 year old Witten un-retiring filled that need? They didn't even bring in an UDFA TE. Oh yeah and the baseball player...guess we are good there...

dude,no offense but go look at the 2018 stats for Swaim, Jarwin and Schulz

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/3046704/geoff-swaim

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2991767/blake-jarwin

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/3117256/dalton-schultz

they caught 70%+of targets ... but only 4 TDs on the season

the fact Scott Linehan was a fool is no reason to draft another TE, just reason to fire Scott