Video: What Happened To Will Grier's Career So Far

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That commentator surely didn't make Grier's mental capacity sound like anything special when it came to understanding the playbook. So, here's hoping Coach Nussmier has a knack for knowing how to reach Grier in ways that others didn't. He may be able to achieve more than a backup status but I could easily live with it, if he's simply capable in that role . . . ;)

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Hmmm….I bet the centers were happy when Nussmier was in the shotgun.

Seems like there's one or two of those on almost every team! :grin: Jeez, being hands-on is ok and all, but that's too friendly! :lmao:

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Most teams will carry 3. However right now Grier has to be brought up to speed, no way he could step in during week 1 if forced into action and be able to run the offense. I suspect a move could be made once he has been brought up to speed. As for what Dak gets paid, it has nothing to do with backup and 3rd string. Heck Josh Allen in Buffalo makes more than Dak and they have 4 QB on their depth chart

blueblood70

Reaction score
Your backup QB needs to at least think he knows what he is doing. Grier does not even know how to peepee like a Cowboys backup QB yet
exactly because hell get lost at ford stadium ie the star won't find the bathroom and let her rip..lol most likely get lost for while..

kskboys

Reaction score
That commentator surely didn't make Grier's mental capacity sound like anything special when it came to understanding the playbook. So, here's hoping Coach Nussmier has a knack for knowing how to reach Grier in ways that others didn't. He may be able to achieve more than a backup status but I could easily live with it, if he's simply capable in that role . . . ;)
Then he's dumb. Grier is a coach's son, and a great football mind.