What happens if we dont even make the playoffs (likely)

Dre11

Reaction score
....and Dallas won all of 8 games in 2019 WITH Dak.....so what's your point?

My point since you can't read and comprehend that their defense ain't all that. That's the point. Read the thread and comprehend it.

slick325

Reaction score
Insert GM before QB.

In the perfect world kskboys, you would be right. IMO it should be Jerry, Stephen, FO, HC and then everyone else.

But, the Jones boys have mastered smoke and mirrors. They somehow convince their fan base to turn on the very players THEY picked and paid. Smh..."Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated..." as Bane said to Batman in The Dark Knight Rises. But, we are initiated Jerry and Stephen. We're not falling for the banana in the tailpipe anymore.

75boyz

Reaction score
There are no excuses for Dallas to not make the playoffs. I dont want here about Zeke or the Defense. Dak wants to get paid like the elite he better perform against the better teams. He is going to find out what injuries did to Wentz and its gonna happen to him too. Jerry was an idiot to sign Dak without watching him play a snap. He didnt play good enough against the better teams before he got hurt and now fans expect him to play better because he got paid. Dallas has just taken that final step paying an avg QB like he is elite and that officially makes them the laughing stock of the NFL.

I agree. Unfortunately this forum's majority population prefers individuals over what is best for the overall team.
And once Smith or Collins goes down or is not his old dominant self, prepare yourself for that inevitable Excuse Train.
You know the players. All of the reasons are already built in for his family here even before the ink is dry on his un deserved contract.

With that being the case, and in addition to needing at least one OT back up not named Steele or Knight, this year's offseason of defensive draft and FA pickups MUST all be home run choices.
It's not gonna happen.

Might as well accept the reality of defense, coaching, OL, Zeke or special teams being the main scapegoats for lack of wins.

It is never ever the QBs fault here.

Can we still blame Garrett?
Okay, I admit, I borrowed that one from ElGatoGrande, lol.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait.....you HACKS claim SB or bust.

Pssssst......White didn't do that, mate. It was alllllll garbage time, right?

Also, Danny was a starting QB.

"Collective"? You HACKS use literary devices as such so you can continue to move the goal posts. BTW...... YOU'RE WRONG. Again.

....But Hey, way to go out on a limb, bloke.

BLIMEY OLD FELLOW!
you are the queen of denial!
:muttley:

And at $40 mil, you bet your little Yank pants that a Super Bowl is mandatory in 2021 or at least implied!

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What a stupid azz post! I guess all the Romo "haters" (a word used by the ignorant), are not Cowboy fans either, right? Or how about all the other QB's that the Cowboys have had that us fans did not like, I guess we were not Cowboy fans, huh?

Stupid is as stupid does!

Shuddup and go fry me some fry bread. serve it with a corona and lime.
now go write a song of apology to the poster. if you can't here is one

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Shuddup and go fry me some fry bread. serve it with a corona and lime.
now go write a song of apology to the poster. if you can't here is one

That was awesome, where words don't speak, music does.

But, you got my teeth sweating for me some fry bread...tasty!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
A shifting defense under a new coaching staff & potential roster losses besides FA's just to make it all work financially could leave our beloved Cowboys struggling to flirt with .500.

starfan1

Reaction score
What If we don’t make playoffs? We’ll be watching the post season without an expectations from this team

that’s all

Dre11

Reaction score
What a surprise. Offer an insult because your debate position is about as sound as Dak's ankle.

There you are without a response because you can't read and comprehend. Your comprehension skills are weak.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If you think about it Prescott haters really aren't Cowboys fans because they want the Cowboys to lose to prove their point but what Cowboys fan under ANY circumstances wants the Cowboys to lose. Cowboys fans want the Cowboys to win not lose so the haters who want them to lose really aren't Cowboys fans.

I was thinking of that recently.

What I can't figure out is how people can be SO unbelievably convinced that Dak can't win moving ahead because he hasn't in the past.

The same people will tell you Garrett stunk.

If that's the case how was Dak supposed to win?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
...or those who did not want Dak back realize that Dallas will not win with him.

If winning was based solely and completely on the QB you might be right but football is a team sport. When the defense sucks that affects winning. When special teams suck that affects winning. When 1 out of 5 starting offensive linemen play that affects winning. When the WR as a unit lead the league in drops that affects winning. When the offense has to start series after series deep in their own end of the field that affects winning. Not having your starting QB for 11 games affects winning. Maybe when all of those other TEAM failures get fixed the Cowboys will win more games.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Prescot is on the bubble. He may progress and become very good, or he may be at his peak, a guy who has is good but.....

So, if the fans who don't like Prescott are correct and he's not the guy to lead them, then that makes you the one who is not a true Cowboy fan because you don't want the guy who can take us there.

Yes, this is all blather. However, the doofy logic works both ways.

With all the other TEAM failures I find it funny, not ha ha funny, that so many want to pin the failures that the TEAM has had solely and completely on Prescott. Name another winning team with the 31st ranked defense. Name another team that has had not once but twice their WR unit lead the league in drops. Ya that's what I thought, there aren't any but people sure want to blame Prescott for those. When Prescott's completion average drops to be in the bottom 10 and his pick rate is in the bottom 10 then you can start to point fingers at Prescott but until the rest of the TEAM gets upgraded, stop pointing fingers at Prescott.

coult44

Reaction score
So now that we signed a gimped up average QB to a record contract....

What happens if we dont even make the playoffs.....which is very likely...Commanders have built themselves a nice Dline when Jerry wasnt looking

Based nothing but off your logic, who is WFT QB?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
What have we won with Dak under center? I’ll wait....

As much as they could with a defense that sucks and a special team that sucks and with a WR unit that twice now has led the league in drops.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
That was awesome, where words don't speak, music does.

But, you got my teeth sweating for me some fry bread...tasty!

Mmm. With Hatch green chile stew, enchiladas with red sauce ... no, green ... and roasted corn with 5 Coronas, 4 for me and 1 for you, homie.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
As much as they could with a defense that sucks and a special team that sucks and with a WR unit that twice now has led the league in drops.
Ah, the defense excuse.
Yes, shower Dak and the useless Zeke with money, then cry crocodile tears that the cupboard is bare for the defense.
You disappoint me so!:mad:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
He won a few playoff games. White was underrated - much better than Dak (and Romo)
Oh, I liked Danny. No doubt.

It's a little far fetched, for me anyway, to compare really.

Different game......in a sense.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BLIMEY OLD FELLOW!
you are the queen of denial!
:muttley:

And at $40 mil, you bet your little Yank pants that a Super Bowl is mandatory in 2021 or at least implied!
One athlete will NOT pull that off.......this ain't soccer,.Old Bean.