What I think went wrong

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Unfortunately LM has a known bias against Dez so it's hard to take this seriously.

Great poster but have to throw this kind of stuff out the window.

Why am i biased? Because i can talk about him on both ends of the spectrum? And Most of my wallpapers are of him. And he actually tweets my WPs out. Well has in the past since i havent made one in forever lol. He's one of my favorite Cowboys but im not a homer who will not mention his flaws.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Before this season I'd agree with that statement but the folks here have eyes and saw he is a mere mortal in 2015.

Lol all you have to do is view this thread. I was talking about the situation of Dez and his contract and how he wasnt involved in much of the offseason until TC and was pushed right in instead of working him into practices. But the trolls think im being biased and bash him. But its ok they do that in every thread, find something to bicker about.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol all you have to do is view this thread. I was talking about the situation of Dez and his contract and how he wasnt involved in much of the offseason until TC and was pushed right in instead of working him into practices. But the trolls think im being biased and bash him. But its ok they do that in every thread, find something to bicker about.

Trolls... I don't count them and don't feed them. I just laugh at them and go about my business.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I was so excited before the season. What a nightmare. So painful to watch backup QB's that can't complete a pass over ten yards. It's really hard to believe that the offense is so putrid. And an unbelievable stat is the team leader in interceptions with 2, Jeff Heath. The fans love them some Jeff Heath. Actually, Zero interceptions from cornerbacks is more ridiculous. How does that even happen?

waving monkey

Reaction score
Prior to the injuries, our offense was bad, even with Romo. Our offense has always been slow coming out of the box, there's just something that's off about our offense in general, yet Romo covers up for the offensive philosophical ineptness. How many times have you seen us drop behind teams, and in the last 2 minutes before half time or the end of the game when we're forced to go hurry up, Romo scores with ease? Romo has carried Garrett all these years and without him on the field, you see how pedestrian and uncreative our offense is.

Jerry Jones, as I've said for 7 years now, is just a loud mouth fan. He's no smarter than a lot of us on here, he has no business messing around in football activities. We aren't made to do everything. Jerry's calling was sales, marketing. Everything else, leave to those qualified. I'm not going to go over all the mishaps he's made over the years, no one has that type of time, but just his philosophy on QBs, Coaches, and other parts of the team is why we're here. He really thinks it's easy to find a QB. He thought he could ramble through the baseball dumpster and pull a QB out of his ***. He also devalues coaches. He's of the impression that as long as you have superior talent, anyone can coach the team to a SB. I just find it hopeless that we'll ever see a SB again with this man in charge.

silly argument

plasticman

Reaction score
My opinion is generally unpopular.

Then again, I've never been one of the popular kids anyway.....

It started and ended with Jerry Jones remembering that he was Jerry Jones.

The team had a great season last year and, by all appearances, this was going to be a memorable season. That's everything Jerry Jones needed to resurface after his little charade of allowing others to become more influential in the decision making. I mean, what the heck, if the team continued their average performance at least some of the media and fan heat would be off him. They couldn't say it was because of his intrusive and ineffective lack of expertise.

Now the team was looking great. Time for Jerrry to push everyone aside and claim the lion's share of credit that was sure to come with at least a conference championship appearance!

This was nothing new. He did the same thing to both Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells. Wait until the team is built and fire up the propaganda machine. He did it! The great Jerry Jones! look at him, he does it all! GM superstar...personnel guru....Why, he even formulates the game strategies and simply directs his coaching staff to call the appropriate plays as he sits on his throne from high above.

They got the young pass rusher he wanted and he made sure it coincided with him standing alongside the next Charles Haley, Greg Hardy. So what if he had a suspension. So what if he was a head case. The contract part was painless and incentive laden, a win-win.

After the coup he led in the acquisition of Collins, he was back on top, the sports media darling. Now it was just time to enjoy a dominating season and rake in the accolades.

Just one problem.....

He doesn't know K.R.A.P. about building a real team. it's all plug and play to him. Just get the talent, team, schmeam!

He has no concept of the carefully balanced ingredients of team chemistry. There is talent, yes of course. But there is also familiarity, cohesion, leadership, there is the built confidence in your teammates, you know this guy can do this, that guy can do that. When the season starts, you want to pick right up where you left off , with the same cast of important contributors.

No player contributed more to last season than DeMarco Murray, and in for more ways than his numbers.

DeMarco brought the confidence and the swagger to the entire offense, especially the offensive line, young and impressionable. He had always been there as long as these young guys started at their respective positions. He knew them, they knew him. He brought balance, defenses had to respect the running game. When he walked off the field for a break the other younger RB's were greeted by an opponent defense that had been abused.

Dez Bryant was a proud man. he had brought his game to the top of his position, receptions, yards, critical plays, and especially scoring. Guys like this get their contracts taken care of before the offseason. Their new contracts are announced in Novembers, on Monday night games. yes, he had past issues but they were PAST issues. Hammering out the new contract should never have been another issue.

So the guys that were really responsible for the new era, the other two parts of the new triplets we had been hoping for, were disrespected, DeMarco totally, Dez was put on ice.

The team's new leaders, the young guns, were not there, or half there. Either way, it just wasn't the same. the consistency was gone, the stability was gone, the confidence was gone.

All that was needed to end it all were a few unfortunate breaks and the gods of football obliged.

That's what happened. Jerry Jones happened......again.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I was so excited before the season. What a nightmare. So painful to watch backup QB's that can't complete a pass over ten yards. It's really hard to believe that the offense is so putrid. And an unbelievable stat is the team leader in interceptions with 2, Jeff Heath. The fans love them some Jeff Heath. Actually, Zero interceptions from cornerbacks is more ridiculous. How does that even happen?

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I believe we are the only team in the NFL to have no interceptions by a CB.

Expansion teams are better at getting turnover than we are.:angry:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
like Brady?

Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg

Pretty sure he's changed. Regardless he's not chubby there and he doesn't get hurt so he can be built however he wants.