What I Would Do This Offseason If I Was In Charge At VR

KB1122

Reaction score
People need to relax. Don't panic. We've been in almost every game this year with an injured starting quarterback. You change that fact and it's a totally different season. The priority needs to be finding a young quarterback who can fill in well when Romo is out, maybe add a little spice at times even when Romo is in, and be ready to transfer the reins in the next two or so years, so that we don't waste the good drafting that we've been doing lately.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
last time I checked wins and losses are the only thing the nfl has to determine if you are successful or not

Junglist

Reaction score
I dont care about green pants or silver pants but I care about the red headed coach. I clean house and bring in a coach that can make a short term difference and give this team the best chance at winning it all while we still have Romo. Im thinking short term and thinking we have enough talent already and combined with what we get in the draft we can be a team that can win it all with the right coach. Im not stuck on one guy, but I would bring in Jim Harbaugh if it was possible. I would do whatever it took to hire him. He has proven he can make a difference when he comes in and takes over a new team. He's done it in college and in the NFL, even with a krappy QB like Krapernick. With Romo, I have no doubt Harbaugh would get everything out of this team that can be gotten. And with that, I would have no complaints.

No, the green pants have to go too. ;)

bkeavs

Reaction score
Too much amber beer is clouding his/her judgement! He and Jerry both need to take a long hard SOBER look at our coach.

The problem with a guy like Amber is he just cannot be objective because he thinks he would be foolish if he were ever to admit that he MAY have been wrong about Garrett
Its like being a strong supporter of the Republicans or Democrats. Nothing the other party does could possibly be good for the country. You have to defend your position to the end regardless if you may be wrong

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't want anyone running VR that is thinking short term. That's easy. Anybody can do that. I want someone with a long term vision. Someone always 2 or 3 moves ahead of the pack.

That probably won't happen in our lifetime.