What if Aaron Rodgers wants out of GB?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read the thread title and thought @PAPPYDOG is going to need a moment to sit down and wipe the smile off his face before posting. You see how it took him all the way to Post #17 to chime in. He was probably ready to post by Post #3 but his body shut down from the excitement.

Cute but STUPID!
Good to know you're following intensely the Pappydog as you just might learn something about our Cowboys.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
20121208-161412.jpg

jsb357

Reaction score
If Jerry or any of his family sign /hire AR in ANY capacity , I'm done.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Nah, to pout boy. Father time does not care. Be a pro or go sit on the front porch.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I don’t think I could cheer for him.

No way could I as well! Nope!! But... I did say that about T.O and Keyshawn Johnson, and I ended up buying a T.O jersey. Lol

He’s not likeable off the field either.

I would even say ON the field as well. Remember that game when he kept winking at the sky cam and running plays without his chinstrap buckled? Ugh I wanted to break my TV that game.

I just wish he would go away.. Retire from the game and just disappear.

You and me both! :thumbup:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Say Aaron Rodger has a temper tantrum and wants out of Green Bay because they just signed their future qb

He is signed for the next 4 years at between $22-25 million per year. A significant discount to dak and even at his grandpa age probably still 3x the qb. He doesn’t have that much wear on his tires.

Not sure what his current relationship is with McCarthy.
:thumbdown:

Hitting the schnapps a tad early today, huh?

Never happen in a NY minute.

If there is one thing Rodgers hates more than the Cowboys..

It's Big Mike with the Cowboys.

Did you not get the memo?

RoboQB

Reaction score
The only way to get Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy together on the
Cowboys, or any team, is through your Madden video games.

Apparently, casual fans don't do much research... lol/smh

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Say Aaron Rodger has a temper tantrum and wants out of Green Bay because they just signed their future qb

He is signed for the next 4 years at between $22-25 million per year. A significant discount to dak and even at his grandpa age probably still 3x the qb. He doesn’t have that much wear on his tires.

:facepalm:

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

LOL. So Dak gets bashed for his so called accuracy issues, but Rodgers with 62% completion rate last 2 seasons is ignored by the Dak haters. A healthy Dak is better today than declining old man Rodgers.