What if Aaron Rodgers wants out of GB?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
SBs are not an individual stat and I count them for very little. Bradshaw got carried to multiple SBs by a defense that just outclasses the rest of the NFL. I do not give him credit for that. Mitch Trubisky would have 4 SBs with that defense. Would we call him an all-time great for that?
SERIOUSLY?!

Packer fan alert........I don't see you in any Dak threads where it IS THE QB that wins SB's.

Busted cheese head.

Where did I say " All Time Great"? Show me.

I DARE YOU Waupaca Wonder.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s pretty clear by now AR is a complete me guy, nearly un-coachable, with diminishing skills. Big time pass.
I know some of his highschool coaches and they say you couldn't tell him anything because he knew it all. If that wasn't bad enough his dad was there telling everybody to leave him alone and not talk to him. His family enabled him now he wants nothing to do with them. Irony.

Adreme

Reaction score
SERIOUSLY?!

Packer fan alert........I don't see you in any Dak threads where it IS THE QB that wins SB's.

Busted cheese head.

Where did I say " All Time Great"? Show me.

I DARE YOU Waupaca Wonder.

I have literally never said in any of the Dak threads that the QB wins the SB. I have always said that is a silly argument. You need a SB caliber QB to win a SB (of which the NFL has about 15), unless you have an all-time great defense which they did. Also I dismissed Favre as being in Rodgers league. If I am a Packers fan, I am very terrible at it.

Seven

Reaction score
I have literally never said in any of the Dak threads that the QB wins the SB. I have always said that is a silly argument. You need a SB caliber QB to win a SB (of which the NFL has about 15), unless you have an all-time great defense which they did. Also I dismissed Favre as being in Rodgers league. If I am a Packers fan, I am very terrible at it.
Again....show me where I said ANY of the QB's were "All Time Greats".

NOW you're stating I posted SB Caliber QB. Dilfer, Flacco, and Mr. Take a knee say hello....who had an "All Time" great defense? The fudgepackers?

All the Packers need are the Zebras.......got them all the way and a QB like Awon Wodgers sleeps well.
Focus. Stay on topic. When you don't and spin an agenda.......don't stand in front of the sun. We still have to wear sunglasses.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3ztlma.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Seven

Reaction score
I know some of his highschool coaches and they say you couldn't tell him anything because he knew it all. If that wasn't bad enough his dad was there telling everybody to leave him alone and not talk to him. His family enabled him now he wants nothing to do with them. Irony.
Plenty of ex-packers, including MM say the same.

Farve couldn't stand the guy.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Plenty of ex-packers, including MM say the same.

Farve couldn't stand the guy.
James Jones is a highschool friend of mine. Between him and living in Chico and Butte county for the last 16 years I've heard plenty of stories. They're all consistent and none good.

BIGS87

Reaction score
Good signing but wouldn’t it been better to spend money on defense ?

Adreme

Reaction score
Again....show me where I said ANY of the QB's were "All Time Greats".

NOW you're stating I posted SB Caliber QB. Dilfer, Flacco, and Mr. Take a knee say hello....who had an "All Time" great defense? The fudgepackers?

All the Packers need are the Zebras.......got them all the way and a QB like Awon Wodgers sleeps well.
Focus. Stay on topic. When you don't and spin an agenda.......don't stand in front of the sun. We still have to wear sunglasses.

Dllfer had what might be the greatest defense of all time behind him (I kinda referenced that). Flacco was a SB caliber QB for about a 4-5 year period before his injury. The only QB I have EVER seen make the throws Rodgers has made is Mahomes. He makes throws and makes plays that in decades of watching football, I had never seen before and nobody else could replicate before Mahomes. Not to mention the guy just does not make mistakes. Where Favre would throw 20 INTs Rodgers throws 4.

I am trying to figure out what exactly your point is. I think it was to softsell Rodgers, but that seems crazy to me. I dislike him because of the fact that he caused a lot of problems for the Cowboys, but that does not change how great he is.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
They signed Andy Dalton. I hope you are happy now.

Excellent! Another QB snatched out from under the Pats.

And a guy who has multiple pro bowls to his record. Should be better than Rush, and at least potentially be a viable option next year. Maybe McCarty could revive his career. If nothing else, he could be churned for comp pick next year.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Say Aaron Rodger has a temper tantrum and wants out of Green Bay because they just signed their future qb

He is signed for the next 4 years at between $22-25 million per year. A significant discount to dak and even at his grandpa age probably still 3x the qb. He doesn’t have that much wear on his tires.

Not sure what his current relationship is with McCarthy.

send him to State Farm full time.
So overrated.

Seven

Reaction score
James Jones is a highschool friend of mine. Between him and living in Chico and Butte county for the last 16 years I've heard plenty of stories. They're all consistent and none good.
I hear ya. Dude's a ******.
Stories continue into the league. ........see my sig. Not MY words.

Seven

Reaction score
Dllfer had what might be the greatest defense of all time behind him (I kinda referenced that). Flacco was a SB caliber QB for about a 4-5 year period before his injury. The only QB I have EVER seen make the throws Rodgers has made is Mahomes. He makes throws and makes plays that in decades of watching football, I had never seen before and nobody else could replicate before Mahomes. Not to mention the guy just does not make mistakes. Where Favre would throw 20 INTs Rodgers throws 4.

I am trying to figure out what exactly your point is. I think it was to softsell Rodgers, but that seems crazy to me. I dislike him because of the fact that he caused a lot of problems for the Cowboys, but that does not change how great he is.
WRONG.....again.

Flacco was a "SB Caliber QB" 4-5 years and got there because a Bronco safety got burned?

There was no point as soon as you replied. Prior to that, there was.

Go ahead and compare him to Mahomes again, cheese head.

One plays football. One wants to plck up all his toys and go home.

Johnny23

Reaction score
The Packers' lack of strong ownership has really messed Aaron Rodgers' time in GB up. The front office refuses to give him the pieces he needs on offense. They should have multiple Super Bowls with him at the helm.

Jerry can be a complete lunatic, but at least he's a real owner who might actually listen to Aaron Rodgers. That being said, Rodgers is under contract and I'm not really moving anything to get him.
If you wanted to you could own a share in the Green Bay Packers.

Adreme

Reaction score
WRONG.....again.

Flacco was a "SB Caliber QB" 4-5 years and got there because a Bronco safety got burned?

There was no point as soon as you replied. Prior to that, there was.

Go ahead and compare him to Mahomes again, cheese head.

One plays football. One wants to plck up all his toys and go home.

Again, you keep thinking I am a Packer fan, but I have multiple times called Brett Favre, the guy who if they have not built a statue of him in GB I will be genuinely surprised, overrated. Basically if I am a Packers fan I am bad at it. I just respect greatness.

Per Flacco, he won a SB because he threw 12 TDs and 0 INTs in his playoff run, an accomplishment only matched by Joe Montana one time (a stat that kept getting played OVER AND OVER during that game so its basically ingrained in my memory). I think he was dropped pass from a 2nd and a blown 14 point lead from a 3rd so yes I would consider him a SB level QB before he got injured.

Not every SB caliber QB makes it to the SB. Matt Stafford was a SB caliber QB for most the past decade, the team was just surrounded by generally horrible talent. Philip Rivers has had one of the most jinxed teams I have ever seen (seriously its almost a joke how unlucky the Chargers are every year with injures). Watson is a SB level QB, but has not made it (and with how stacked the AFC is and how incompetent the Texans GM is he might not make it.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I don’t think I could cheer for him.

He’s not likeable off the field either.

unless he is playing for your favorite team. Vikings fans said the same thing about Favre. Soon as he signed with them, you would have thought he had always been a Viking. I love the passive agressive shots Rodgers takes. He is smarter than anyone else in the room and isnt afraid to let them know about. The guy did win a Celebrity jeopardy episode against some brilliant people.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
unless he is playing for your favorite team. Vikings fans said the same thing about Favre. Soon as he signed with them, you would have thought he had always been a Viking. I love the passive agressive shots Rodgers takes. He is smarter than anyone else in the room and isnt afraid to let them know about. The guy did win a Celebrity jeopardy episode against some brilliant people.

Favre was also a fan favorite.

Who likes Rodgers? Packers fans and...?