What if Aaron Rodgers wants out of GB?

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Say Aaron Rodger has a temper tantrum and wants out of Green Bay because they just signed their future qb

He is signed for the next 4 years at between $22-25 million per year. A significant discount to dak and even at his grandpa age probably still 3x the qb. He doesn’t have that much wear on his tires.

Not sure what his current relationship is with McCarthy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don’t think I could cheer for him.

I think he’s the 2nd most talented QB I’ve ever seen now that Patrick Mahomes is doing his thing but that guy has ruined a lot of Sunday’s and Seasons for our franchise.

He’s not likeable off the field either.

I just wish he would go away.. Retire from the game and just disappear.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Say Aaron Rodger has a temper tantrum and wants out of Green Bay because they just signed their future qb

He is signed for the next 4 years at between $22-25 million per year. A significant discount to dak and even at his grandpa age probably still 3x the qb. He doesn’t have that much wear on his tires.

Can you people please stop creating these threads? Please? Why the hell would McCarthy want to coach Arod again? Jesus.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

He has $51+M in dead money in 2020 so no way GB can absorb that kind of hit as it would amount to a $30M loss against the cap given Rodgers 2020 cap hit of $21M.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Having said that, an interesting fact when mentioning Rodgers VS. Prescott:

In 4 seasons as a starter (64 games), Dak has thrown double digit interceptions in 2 of 4 seasons with a career total of 36 interceptions which is an average of 9 interceptions/season....or .56 Int's/game.

In 12 seasons as a starter (181 games), Rodgers has thrown double digit interceptions in 2 of 12 seasons with a career total of 83 interceptions which is an average of 7 interceptions/season....or .46 Int's/game.

Looking at touchdowns:

In 4 seasons as a starter (64 games), Dak has thrown a career total of 97 touchdowns which is an average of 24 touchdowns/season....or 1.5 TD's/game.

In 12 seasons as a starter (181 games), Rodgers has thrown a career total of 364 touchdowns which is an average of 30 touchdowns/season....or 2 TD's/game.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That ship has sailed for HC and QB. I don't think either would want the headache of dealing with each other. But it is interesting because your stanbce would be Rodgers unable to get along with two HC's in a row. Send him to NE and let the Mad Scientist work with Frankenstein.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If Roder's heads south to Dallas in his bag will be the Cowboys 6th and 7th Superbowl trophies....:omg:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I read the thread title and thought @PAPPYDOG is going to need a moment to sit down and wipe the smile off his face before posting. You see how it took him all the way to Post #17 to chime in. He was probably ready to post by Post #3 but his body shut down from the excitement.

conner01

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what he wants
The team couldn’t move him if they wanted to
They could take the 30 million cap hit
Next year that hit is 17 mil and he could be moved possibly
Anyone suggesting this should really look at over the cap