What if Aaron Rodgers wants out of GB?

Techsass

Reaction score
The idea that GB would trade Aaron over a personality conflict is very unlikely. If anything they'll just get another coach.

I seriously doubt their FO cares if the other players don't like him. Aaron is the only player that really matters on the team.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Say Aaron Rodger has a temper tantrum and wants out of Green Bay because they just signed their future qb

He is signed for the next 4 years at between $22-25 million per year. A significant discount to dak and even at his grandpa age probably still 3x the qb. He doesn’t have that much wear on his tires.

Not sure what his current relationship is with McCarthy.
Did Aaron Rodgers run Mcarthy out of GB?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I don’t think I could cheer for him.

I think he’s the 2nd most talented QB I’ve ever seen now that Patrick Mahomes is doing his thing but that guy has ruined a lot of Sunday’s and Seasons for our franchise.

He’s not likeable off the field either.

I just wish he would go away.. Retire from the game and just disappear.
2nd most talented. Bradshaw, Roger, Brady, Marino, Elway, Farve........c'mon dude.

I agree with the remainder of your post.

Adreme

Reaction score
2nd most talented. Bradshaw, Roger, Brady, Marino, Elway, Farve........c'mon dude.

I agree with the remainder of your post.

Of the QBs you listed only Brady, Marino, and Elway would I consider in the same league as Rodgers with Brady's championships plus consistent high level of play putting him in a league of his own.

cowboyed

Reaction score
What if Favre wants out of Wrangler Jeans commercials? Can we get him in here with 100 cases of beer and 2000 tabs of Oxycontin and cut Dak loose?

Toro9

Reaction score
I didn't realize Rodgers was 37. Smart move by GB not waiting for him to retire. Grooming QBs is still the best method.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Say Aaron Rodger has a temper tantrum and wants out of Green Bay because they just signed their future qb

He is signed for the next 4 years at between $22-25 million per year. A significant discount to dak and even at his grandpa age probably still 3x the qb. He doesn’t have that much wear on his tires.

(click on pic if image is frozen)

morat1959

Reaction score
What if Favre wants out of Wrangler Jeans commercials? Can we get him in here with 100 cases of beer and 2000 tabs of Oxycontin and cut Dak loose?
What ever it takes to cut Dak loose! I want to win another SB.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

First off the packers couldn't afford to release him this season with a 51 mil put on in dead money. Second McCarthy and Rodgers didn't get along very well at all. The local paper the Press Gazette ran numerous articles about how they didn't see eye to eye and the times Rodgers when the offense would come off the field Rodgers would just go straight to the bench and ignore McCarthy.until QB coach Van Pelt would tell Rodgers to go talk to McCarthy. With Rodgers having 15 seasons in I seriously doubt McCarthy with the way their relationship has been would consider him with most of his career behind him. As far as that wear and tear Rodgers has broken the same collar bone twice, has had 3 concussions and tore the same calf muscle twice.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers would win a Super Bowl with this team …

if he didn't rip it apart first.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Say Aaron Rodger has a temper tantrum and wants out of Green Bay
3zsrnj.jpg

Reaction score
I don’t think I could cheer for him.

I think he’s the 2nd most talented QB I’ve ever seen now that Patrick Mahomes is doing his thing but that guy has ruined a lot of Sunday’s and Seasons for our franchise.

He’s not likeable off the field either.

I just wish he would go away.. Retire from the game and just disappear.

Can't argue with any of that,,, I would include that his teams have been some of the most coddled darlings of the NFL in recent memory. I pray he stays out of broadcasting.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Of the QBs you listed only Brady, Marino, and Elway would I consider in the same league as Rodgers with Brady's championships plus consistent high level of play putting him in a league of his own.
Yah Rodboy has been to one Superbowl so let's dismiss Farve, Bradshaw an d Staubach.

I'll throw in Kelly, Moon, Peyton, Williams........

Adreme

Reaction score
Yah Rodboy has been to one Superbowl so let's dismiss Farve, Bradshaw an d Staubach.

I'll throw in Kelly, Moon, Peyton, Williams........

SBs are not an individual stat and I count them for very little. Bradshaw got carried to multiple SBs by a defense that just outclasses the rest of the NFL. I do not give him credit for that. Mitch Trubisky would have 4 SBs with that defense. Would we call him an all-time great for that?