What if Dak was tired of the finger pointing

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
And actually went to Jerry and said trade me, is he being weak for this, or is he right due to the fact that the team has trust issues with him. Please give your thoughts on this....

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I don't think the team has trust issues with him. Maybe certain players do but Dak seems to have the full backing of his coach and owner/GM. There is no way Dak asks to be traded which is why he wanted the no trade clause in the first place.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don't think the team has trust issues with him. Maybe certain players do but Dak seems to have the full backing of his coach and owner/GM. There is no way Dak asks to be traded which is why he wanted the no trade clause in the first place.
yeah but at that time signing the deal, he didn't know people would have their SIBLINGS and a player going to the media talking about him

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
And actually went to Jerry and said trade me, is he being weak for this, or is he right due to the fact that the team has trust issues with him. Please give your thoughts on this....
Well, Dak can just not agree to an extension or restructure, and he will be free to leave. His $60M cap hit will force Jerry to cut him before 17 MAR and he will be a FA.

Centex

Reaction score
Dak can read an owner better than he can read a defense. He probably understands that in Dallas he has far more leverage than anywhere else. This is probably the team that provides him the best income changes.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is no dummy. Between his salary and endorsements , he’s probably taking in close to 100M. If he’s not the QB of the Dallas Cowboys , a lot of that endorsement money would go away.

I don’t think Dak believes he can win a Super Bowl so why would he walk away from all that money ?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well, Dak can just not agree to an extension or restructure, and he will be free to leave. His $60M cap hit will force Jerry to cut him before 17 MAR and he will be a FA.
But he won't leave. He knows he can take Jerry to the cleaners. I doubt any other team will let Dak break the bank like he wants.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dak is no dummy. Between his salary and endorsements , he’s probably taking in close to 100M. If he’s not the QB of the Dallas Cowboys , a lot of that endorsement money would go away.

I don’t think Dak believes he can win a Super Bowl so why would he walk away from all that money ?
Plus he is 31 when the season starts. His clock is ticking.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
bbc1f850-5c75-4b7d-956a-59f2ef94c5a4_text.gif

Jipper

Reaction score
It's so hypothetical...but he could go to another market and make a boatload of money, plus with less pressure might actually help his mental issues