What if JG made Tomlin's mistakes?

dfense

Reaction score
I can count several bad bad play calls and decisions in last nights game that Tomlinson made. He literally gave that game to the Ravens. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Garrett would get roasted if he made that many errors in one game. Yet the headline in MSN.com was, "Don't blame Tomlinson."

Amazing.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Their kickers missed 2 FGs or they win the game in regulation. Idk what else you want Tomlin to do.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't know according to some going for it on 4th down according to stats was a good move. lol 2 times 4th and short both times they were stopped and it cost them the game. I don't think much of the so called 4th down stat. lol

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Their kickers missed 2 FGs or they win the game in regulation. Idk what else you want Tomlin to do.

Punt it instead of giving ball up in excellent field position. His defense had been making big plays why put them in a bad situation?

visionary

Reaction score
I can count several bad bad play calls and decisions in last nights game that Tomlinson made. He literally gave that game to the Ravens. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Garrett would get roasted if he made that many errors in one game. Yet the headline in MSN.com was, "Don't blame Tomlinson."

Amazing.

When did LT become coach of the steelers ?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Perhaps grow a pair and let Scobee finish it off. Odds are he makes the kick and the Ravens are 0-4.

Tomlin deserves the criticism.

Although I could care less. Doesn't impact my team. It was nice watching the Ravens twist the knife and witnessing Squeeler Nation bleed out on national TV!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Amazing.

Ladanian coaches now?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
They tried a 50+ fg into a crosswind when they were up by 3.
ON that one, they should definitely have punted.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Just curious, what exactly did he do? I saw a headline mentioning how he's an idiot but I didn't watch the game. Anyone care to recap?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The missed FGs is what cost them the game, not going for it on 4th instead of punting. They did not give up points after failing on 4th down or the first missed FG. It was only after the missed (shorter) FG that Baltimore finally tied it. Punting there is the wrong decision. You absolutely try and make it a 6 point game with only a minute left and no timeouts.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
What should Tomlin have done differently? Made his kicker hit those field goals? Not had to play his back up quarterback?

If last nights game proved anything, it proved how difficult it is to win without your star quarterback.

Craig

Reaction score

Not counting on a mediocre kicker to kick a 49 yard field goal at heinz. Put the ball in the hands of your elite rb one time out of the 5 3rd or 4th and shorts in ot.