What if Romo called Jerry

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
And said, I'm healthy and ready to come back for one more try at a ring for me and Witten?
Don't hate, just asking. Dak back to backup and learn from Tony. Not gonna happen, but it sure would be interesting.

tumblr_inline_n2o15quM1v1rnll5p.gif

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Some moron on the team would get suspended at the start of the season & a few others would follow, so it would be a waste of Tony's time & talent. Dak earned the job, now he has to deal with all that goes with it. Tony did his time with this clustered mess. He ain't calling Jerry to return. Ever.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Some moron on the team would get suspended at the start of the season & a few others would follow, so it would be a waste of Tony's time & talent. Dak earned the job, now he has to deal with all that goes with it. Tony did his time with this clustered mess. He ain't calling Jerry to return. Ever.

Yup, in a nutshell as a result of poor coaching, our team can not overcome injuries, suspensions, etc.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
What if Johnny Manziel has an amazing year in the CFL and no issues off the field and Dak looks even worse in 2018, WWJJD? What would Jerry Jones Do?

Gator88

Reaction score
What if Johnny Manziel has an amazing year in the CFL and no issues off the field and Dak looks even worse in 2018, WWJJD? What would Jerry Jones Do?
I think we all know what Jerry would do. ;)

lwehlers

Reaction score

I do not think that jerry jones would be the only one that would be interested in manziel if he has a great year in the CFL.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Romo ain't coming back. His job pays well, allows a lot of time to spend with his family, and is easy peasy.

The only way Romo comes back to the field in football is as a coach and only if he gets that competitive fire again.