What if Romo called Jerry

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJTuBCBZnYkVONAoLymLUad921AzZNvbgw6ZoKDCzOyQCsgtPz
ROMO!!!!!!!

Aragorn-screencaps-viggo-mortensen-2256990-500-210.jpg

Be a man and stop crying about a guy retiring.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUf3VYiMVOSnr67ZW3vzv-6_Ro4smAIi8Y69M8kU9SMX1Ml-TY
Give them a moment ...... for pity's sake.

Aragorn-screencaps-viggo-mortensen-2256990-500-210.jpg

Its been two years!

92809c918ba1813174e94771e9a9284c--el-hobbit-so-sad.jpg

Oh .......

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m sure he would look great in drills but as soon as someone hit him, it’s curtains. Romo retired because his body could no longer handle NFL contact. And he knew it.

Roger Staubach or Troy Aikman would probably be in better shape to play than Romo.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And said, I'm healthy and ready to come back for one more try at a ring for me and Witten?
Don't hate, just asking. Dak back to backup and learn from Tony. Not gonna happen, but it sure would be interesting.
What if aliens landed?

JustChip

Reaction score
And said, I'm healthy and ready to come back for one more try at a ring for me and Witten?
Don't hate, just asking. Dak back to backup and learn from Tony. Not gonna happen, but it sure would be interesting.

There ain’t no future in the past.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo has more power and popularity now as an emmy nominated announcer. Why would he go groveling back to the guys who took the football away from him? He'd go to Elway before Jerry.
^ This. Although I say it has very little to do with his current post-football career status and almost entirely to do with how the Joneses and Garrett orchestrated succession at his position. Even so, I do not believe Romo holds any substantial animosity towards them but I do think his farewell speech illustrated a great deal of finality for him and the franchise from his perspective.